to side track a POST

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

Re: to side track a POST

Post by lavron »

I did not actually watch this because I am allergic to cuteness, but a lot of people like cats I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HVWitAW-Qg

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

albert

Post by albert »

Let's go back to talking Comets and other Fords, otherwise some guys in whitecoats will be coming to take us away.
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

ABOUT 4yrs ago,CORY brought his big in board boat out here from storage at my old place,,it sat here for a solid week,then he started cleaning it up,in the engine compartment he found 4 almost starved kittens ,they were in pitiful shape,,I was for not keeping them..but ,my dear wife would not hear of it she said,robert,how do you know the good LORD didn't put these Kittens in our care? I said well BABE you got me there,so I said if they stay here,they have to be healthy so take them to a vet and get 'em checked out and have them fixed.,so that 4 is all we have,,,at the vet's office,,we were told all 4 were boy cats...I said fix 'em anyway.One of them took up with me so he hangs around the shop,one died 2yrs ago after the vet couldn't save him(we have a few dollars invested in these ,in vet and medical ) but the other 3 are fat and healthy,and real lazy !! ONE WILL NOT COME AROUND ME,he hates me I think,,,HE MUST HAVE HEARD ME TELL THE VET TO FIX 'EM :roll: SO on remembering what GLENDA SAID ABOUT THE LORD sending them to us.....he must be pleased with us,cause we are very blessed...thank you pop
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

albert wrote:Let's go back to talking Comets and other Fords, otherwise some guys in whitecoats will be coming to take us away.
that's what this thread is for ALBERT,..utter nonsense ,,when you want to talk clean trash...those guys in whitecots will still have all the chances they need to get some of us......POP
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Pop He sent me a 4 in 1 cat. with 4 personality's. but I'm like mike I'm allergic so she stays on the porch & in a shed. When I saw her with that mole in her mouth I fell in love & I knew she was a keeper. dang moles are getting bad around here!
Imageimage url
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

comethead wrote:Speaking of hippies (I'm in love)
https://youtu.be/xH-_9cwdLug
that young LADY can blow that juice harp..... :shock: :wink: :lol: pop
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

I thought this thread was to show how to side track a post. I think we're all experts already!! :lol: :roll: :D :D
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

IN the summer,GLENDA cuts way back on feed for these cats,,so they catch field mice and snakes and baby rabbits...which ever they don't eat,,they bring it to the back door step and leave it..I read somewhere here on the internet,that the cat wants to praised when it does that,it feels the need to please.....I think it's true ,at the way it acts when we find it.....pop
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

the best part is ...it's controlled by a click..... :!: :) :) :wink:
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

So you just click & they run & catch a mouse or rabbit? can you tell them which to get? :? :)
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

you train them to count...1click=mice.....2clicks=snake.....3clicks=rabbit....4clicks=go get the newspaper and mail......5clicks=walk along the fench above neighbor's dog pen full of huntin dogs at 3am in the morning...( don't click on that one very often) pop
pop/glenda

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

And what about the water buffalo? (Vely intelesting....) :?
Jim

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Jims65cyclone wrote:And what about the water buffalo? (Vely intelesting....) :?
Jim
:D :D been awhile since I've heard...vely intelesting......from the old laugh in days....don't have many water buffers around here....my beagles keep them run off :roll: :shock: :wink:
pop/glenda