DNA

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
mopar 346

Re: DNA

Post by mopar 346 »

I all seriousness Mike I think you could make some car money painting some junkyard, gas station and abandon house scenes. Take the Johnny's black and white picture of the Comet at the grown up house or old store, people would buy that in a heartbeat at shows if priced right. You have a talent.
Careful your character's showing!

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

poboyjo65 wrote:Mike you got that greaser look goin here. with the jeans & shirt sleeves rolled up & back of your collar pulled up a little too. COOL!!
Yeah, Mike. All you need is a pack of candy cigarettes rolled up in your shirt sleeve. A regular pre-school James Dean. 8)
Jim

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Ok I think I told you guys that my wedding engagement picture was taken with my Comet, I found it, it is in B&W because it went into the newspaper.

Maybe I am more of a Comet Geek than I thought :roll: This would have been 1988.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Santa's Comet

Post by Santa's Comet »

That is a great memory to have shared!!!! What other life's changes you must
remember as you work on the 64!!!
Thanks for sharing!
NP Dave

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

I found the actual photograph that I painted that picture from I posted earlier of my Dad with his '57 Fairlane - yep we are Ford people

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058