I have a new mailman

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

I have a new mailman

Post by lavron »

Been a new mailman the last few times that they have come up too the house to drop a package too large for the mailbox, I used to have a lady mail"person" and I can say she wasn't pleasant because she was always very nice. I like this new guy he complimented my Comet today, said he saw it last time he was up here, I was amazed he actually knew what it was but then he told me he had a Falcon Sedan Delivery, a Squire Wagon and his wife just brought home a 64 Sprint (I like his wife too and I never met her)

Everybody needs an old car I think, but of course a Comet is the best old car too have bar none :D

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Lip Ripper

Re: I have a new mailman

Post by Lip Ripper »

We need a like button.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

fryedaddy

Post by fryedaddy »

i backed mine off the carport today into the rain and stood out there and washed it, complements of mother nature.im so proud to own my comet,i walk outside and just look at it at least ten times a day.
fryedaddy
Image1966 caliente,428 4 speed,4.11 gears,nitrous,parachute

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

fryedaddy wrote:i backed mine off the carport today into the rain and stood out there and washed it, complements of mother nature.im so proud to own my comet,i walk outside and just look at it at least ten times a day.
:lol: :lol: :lol: MAN,you washed your mailman???? :lol: :lol: OL POP just had to pick at YA just a tad...afterall,,he's your MAILMAN :shock:
pop/glenda

Rocket989

Post by Rocket989 »

popscomet wrote:
fryedaddy wrote:i backed mine off the carport today into the rain and stood out there and washed it, complements of mother nature.im so proud to own my comet,i walk outside and just look at it at least ten times a day.
:lol: :lol: :lol: MAN,you washed your mailman???? :lol: :lol: OL POP just had to pick at YA just a tad...afterall,,he's your MAILMAN :shock:
Hehehehehe! Awesome!!

I agree though...Comets are special!! Falcons run a close 2nd, then there's everything else IMO...

On the "Mail Person" consider yourself fortunate!! Ours is a passive-aggressive little fellow who has apparently put us on his "bad" list... :? :shock: :D Likely due to the qty. of car or gun parts regularly delivered and our lax retrieval of the mail in general. Guess stuffing (literally) the mail in probably ain't fun, so it's a two-way street... Been trying to get better about getting the mail!! :mrgreen:
'cause Johno says you gotta have a sig pic! :)