Great price on air shocks....

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
Zeek

Great price on air shocks....

Post by Zeek »

I want to put some air shocks on my 64. I found this listing on Ebay and thought it was a decent price. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monroe-Max-Air- ... BX&vxp=mtr As you can see after the discounted price, still $117 bucks.

Just for fun, I decided to see what Auto Zone offered....they actually had this one set in stock.....http://www.autozone.com/suspension-stee ... _631896_0/ For only $66 bucks complete!!! No brainer.... :mrgreen:

lavron
Site Admin

Re: Great price on air shocks....

Post by lavron »

That is the way it is on eBay sometimes, not really great bargains like you used too see, and harder to find stuff being sold by individuals mostly commercial offerings it seems.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Zeek

Post by Zeek »

Well after bragging about the great price I got on the shocks......I crawled under the car to install them and low and behold.....sitting under there is a new pair of air shocks already installed.... :shock: I followed the line and saw the air chuck attached to the lower rear fender.... :P Put some air in and instantly got the stance I wanted.... :mrgreen: Now the question is, do I keep the new pair I just bought..or take em back for a refund..... :?: :D

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

get the refund! :lol:
Johno

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Can we laugh at you yet Zeek or are you still too new too the forum? :roll:

I would get the refund as well.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

lavron wrote:Can we laugh at you yet Zeek or are you still too new too the forum? :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
let's laugh at him anyway !!! :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: go for the refund..you may have overlooked something else you might need ,like maybe 2 wipers :wink: :)
pop/glenda

Zeek

Post by Zeek »

popscomet wrote:
lavron wrote:Can we laugh at you yet Zeek or are you still too new too the forum? :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
let's laugh at him anyway !!! :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: go for the refund..you may have overlooked something else you might need ,like maybe 2 wipers :wink: :)
Smart azzes....LOL..... :mrgreen: Hey...I laughed myself, but it was with joy for not having to do all that work!....LOL....I will get the refund tomorrow... :D Dont need wipers...it has new ones.... :wink: But there are a ton of smalls I need to get for it....