CALENDAR!

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

CALENDAR!

Post by lavron »

I have sent proofs to everyone that is going to be in the calendar, if I can find a place to print them, I had posted in earlier on the cost per unit, let me know if you are interested in getting a calendar, and if you are I ask that if you commit that you actually get one and pay for it because I will be putting up an out of pocket expense of over $250 @ 25 calendars and I would like to not be left with a bunch of them but I also don't want to run short, if there is enough interest to do 50 certainly the cost per calendar will go down but I will be floating over $440 out there to just get them printed. I don't want to make everybody prepay especially when the price will change according to the chart below and there would be some postage involved to send them. Just a reminder I am going to get the license plates done at the same time and those interested in them I will ship them together saving the double postage.

10 = 15.30 each
15 = 12.67 each
25 = 10.52 each
50 = 8.86 each

I really probably need to roll on this pretty quickly as I am going to be dealing with an unknown company. So those who got proofs, get back with me pretty quick, and those who want calendars let's start adding it up to see how many we can get and what the cost will be.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Santa's Comet

Re: CALENDAR!

Post by Santa's Comet »

Mike, Thanks for doing this for us! I will want to share some with my old friends and family.
Put me down for 8 calender's and plates when your ready!
Thanks again! NP Dave.

Santa's Comet

Post by Santa's Comet »

Mike,8 calender's, 1 plate! Wish I had 8 Comets!
NP Dave

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Great Dave!

A sneak peak at the cover.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Put me down for one of each .

Ole Santa is stocking up for the holidays! :P
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

PUT OL POP down for one calender...I already have the plate...just been keepin it under wraps,member? ol pop
pop/glenda

comethead

Post by comethead »

Mike put me down for 3 calenders and 1 plate. :D

Joe
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

Mike;put me down for ONE calendar! How much,and where do I send the money? ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Calandar order submitted via email. Great Christmas gift's. Thank you.

Stacey
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

Groover

Post by Groover »

2 calendars
1 plate

Thanks for doing this, Mike.

Do you have a pay pal account? Easy to set up and then we could pay you pretty quickly once you have a price.
1964 Comet Caliente Convertible
30,000 miles on our rebuild

All Comets start out as dreams...

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

2 calendars and 2 plates. Paypal would be the ticket.
Careful your character's showing!

thrnelson

Post by thrnelson »

I will take one calendar and one plate. Thanks for all the work. A mailed check would work for me.

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Looks like we are at 48 Calendars so far so we will get at least the 50 unit price, let me check and see what the next price break is, I think it is 100 however.

Right now we are in the $12.89 (12-23) price range on the plates, if there is enough commitment on them I will order extra to bump us into the next discount and keep them up on here for sale for any new folks, over 24 and the price drops to $11.28, and over 36 - $10.96 each.

Later I want to print a batch of hats so I will let everyone know and might be able to have those at PF next year, sooner if there is enough interest, I will get prices later.

Keep the order commitments coming and I can get a confirmed price, I have PayPal and can give an address to everyone once we are settled, not sure what the shipping will be but I can check, it probably will make me mad :roll: :P if anyone knows the cheapest way to distribute let me know, I am right in the middle of the country so that might help.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

The next price break is 100 @ 8.05 each. Now I am scared that we are going over 50 I know and I don't think they will do 75 without charging for 100 but will check, at least I think that is what I read but might have been a different site.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

One other thing, I am thinking of printing some business cards with the website/group information and sending to whoever wants them (a few) to hand out to people that might be interested in joining the forum.

I wouldn't charge anybody for them but if you thought you might be interested in them to hand out at shows etc. let me know. I can put the PF info on there as well (like first weekend in June, no specific date so they will not be dated)

I might be making myself a lot of work :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread