CALENDAR!

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
Baldy

Re: CALENDAR!

Post by Baldy »

Duh gee George, where did he go George; we're handing out accolades to Mike and he pissa deared LMAO

Baldy

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

GOT MY calender and plate today,and they are great...could not be better...thank you MIKE ,for all you've done AND STILL DO FOR ALL OF US AND THIS GREAT FORUM YOU CAME UP WITH !! POP :D
pop/glenda

albert

Post by albert »

Mike, got my calendars today and they are over the top and much more than I expected. Thank you for all of the hard work you did on this project. :D :D :D
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Baldy wrote:Duh gee George, where did he go George; we're handing out accolades to Mike and he pissa deared LMAO
Surely not, I think he is still here.

Actually I was gone for a day and a half the day I mailed them out. I do appreciate the compliments guys but the truth be told it was a group effort by all of you.

Soon we can talk about next year if everyone is game, and certainly everyone let me know if there is any issue on the condition of the shipping in case I need to pack them up better next time (if there is a next time) I keep getting discount coupons from the printer, hopefully they are good for a bit and I can combine them, if anyone is thinking about using the Printing Center to have any printing done there is a referral program good for $25 so might want to check into that, certainly anything like this I get would go right to discounting the calendars.

As good as the printing is on the calendars I will really be stressing quality going forward, also I can do some re-touching and did on some of them so you car does not have to be perfect, just shoot to minimize the flaws and the bigger and better the picture the more I am able to touch-up flaws. My wife did get on to me for not including your forum name on the calendar so that might be a good idea going forward as well as making one place to send orders so I don't miss anybody (like making a form to fill out) plus making sure there a way to confirm I actually got your pictures. Most this time were eliminated just because the picture were not usable because of size and quality and one did not come into my email for some reason.

There still is a handful of calendars left like 5 -7 and 10 plates if anyone missed out, I still have two packages I am awaiting payment on, so if you ordered and haven't payed you might contact me, even if for some reason you no longer want them so I can put them out there for someone else.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

So I found a place that if I do 100 aluminum license plates they are $3.71 each, I am sure there would be shipping and possibly a setup fee on that.

I might think about that if I do some more plates in the future.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

thrnelson

Post by thrnelson »

I got my calendar and plate yesterday. Thanks for all the work.

Maine Pilot

Post by Maine Pilot »

My calendars arrived yesterday--only two days after sending in my Pay Pal remittance. Now that's service!

Thanks Mike!
My wife says I only have 2 faults. I don't listen...and something else

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

I put my plate on the front of my comet today,and it LOOKS down right SPIFFY.....SET THE front of the comet off like a diamond in a goats butt.....that's what been missing on that front bumper for all these yrs.... :shock: :wink: :D pop
pop/glenda

ddmrjm

Post by ddmrjm »

Lavron, do you have any Calendars and Plates Left Over?

If so can you PM me I would like to get (1) of each?

383MERC

Post by 383MERC »

Calendars look sweet!! Of course I have a soft spot for February. Ha Ha
Mark
1963 Comet S-22 Drag Car
1964 Fairlane 2 door sedan T-Bolt Clone
2007 Shelby GT
1989 LX 5.0 Convertible

Aussie Comet 1964

Post by Aussie Comet 1964 »

Hi Mike, just catching up with what I missed while I have been away racing, looks like I missed out on the calendars, I have sent you a message to see if you have any calendars & plates left, i will have one of each if you have any left, Thanks John
1964 Comet Caliente 2DR hardtop 302cu C4 10.61 @ 126.68mph
1964 Comet Caliente 2DR hardtop project
1964 Fairlane 500 4 dr daily driver
1964 700 Mercury Truck
1964 Comet Ranchero

Tims1965MercuryComet

Post by Tims1965MercuryComet »

Put the plate on. Looks great and so does the calendar.
Tim
1965 Caliente 4 door
1968 302
Edelbrock Torker manifold and carb

Dyno Marc

Post by Dyno Marc »

What and who's cars made it in the calendar? Any photos of the calendar and it's contents.

Thanks Marc
Frischy

Santa's Comet

Post by Santa's Comet »

Marc, my 64 4dr Caliente was December which I requested!
I felt very honored to have been chosen!
NP Dave

waywillia7404

Post by waywillia7404 »

Got my calendars and plate and cards. A job well done. Thanks for using my car for March. I feel honored to have been selected as one of the cars for the first calendar. See everyone in Pigeon Forge in June. Again Mike a job well done.
Wayne