1934 Lincoln

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
LENYM

1934 Lincoln

Post by LENYM »

This is a V12 KB Lincoln engine I just did I hope you don't mind, its 416 CI 160 HP I thought some might be interested Thanks Leny Mason
Last edited by LENYM on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

popscomet

Re: 1934 Lincoln

Post by popscomet »

MAN,you build it ,,,we want to see it,,,as long as it has FORD on it.......looks mighty spiffy from here,,appears you done a super job,,,,is that a double action fuel pump on it ?? What will it go in ,street rod ,restored Lincoln ? thanks for sharing ...POP
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Oh that's a beauty!!! :P :wink: :P
Johno

LENYM

Post by LENYM »

popscomet wrote:MAN,you build it ,,,we want to see it,,,as long as it has FORD on it.......looks mighty spiffy from here,,appears you done a super job,,,,is that a double action fuel pump on it ?? What will it go in ,street rod ,restored Lincoln ? thanks for sharing ...POP
It's going in a four door Lincoln, the running gear is all done he had me put newer lip seals in the front end, transmission, rear end, he decided to do the body work him self I wish he wasn't doing that but it's his car, this engine came with the carb and distributor chromed, it was fun to do money was no issue that made it fun. Leny Mason

albert

Post by albert »

Looks very nice, job well done, thanks for sharing
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

Santa's Comet

Post by Santa's Comet »

Very nice work!! I've never seen one before. Well done, thanks for sharing!
NP Dave

BJB

Post by BJB »

Ah the 30's, where designers dared to be different, straight 8s, V12s and even V16s. My dad had a straight 8 '34 Packard and they also came out with V12s. (but not here)

Love those old motors.
"I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of drought and flooding rains,..enough with the floods already..."