2018 Calendar

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

2018 Calendar

Post by lavron »

With the 2017 calendar about finished I have started thinking about 2018 :roll:

I want to wait until everyone has a chance to get the 2017 calendars in their hands (me too) and then start talking 2018, here are a few of my thoughts;

1. Have them done before PF in June to save on shipping them out and the expense for anyone who will attend.
2. Collect 2018 dates to put on the grid (I discover near the end I could modify the month grids)
3. Do we want to sell any sponsorships on there? Would anyone even buy any? :roll:
4. As I mentioned earlier I will do a tribute next year to California Caliente "aka Roy Pool" on the extra pages

That is all I can think of for now, I would like to find a way to print extras if we can do them early enough to make them available throughout the year (that is my thoughts on sponsorship)

What would you guys think if I did something to start building a little pool of money for things like extra calendars or license plates, maybe hats to have them available to new people and the like, then as they sold off the money would go right back in to buy more. Just want to see what everybody thinks, I don't mind carrying extra plates and hats etc (if I do any) but not so much stuff like calendars that have a limited life span. There are a few other things I have considered making like window stickers etc if anyone thinks they would like something like that (or suggest a few things) if we can find them cheap and people want them I will try and make some. (why do I make more work for myself?)

Thanks everyone for the 2017 calendar I think it will be great.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

albert

Re: 2018 Calendar

Post by albert »

Mike, I like your idea of offering stuff like you mentioned but be very careful as my local car club does this and seems to always get stuck with inventory that we can't get rid off. Your a champion for even wanting to do this!
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust