you moved ??

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
popscomet

you moved ??

Post by popscomet »

NO,ol pop,has not moved...but has been AWOL for the last 9 days cause he has been at the deer camp...had to come home this afternoon ,been away from this woman enough plus all my huntin clothes were dirty and the hot water heater in my trailer died and those spit bathes don't hack it very long :roll: :wink: ..BUT will be going back Thursday after we all chow down on this BIG bird.....it has been so hot here that I blame it for the reason the deer aren't moving much plus it is so dry,we are in a BURN BAN AT CAMP,but what is a deer camp without a campfire???WE JUST BUILT a fire pit that contains the flames ,it's for looks and relaxation,not needed for warmth.....but it's suspose to cool off and rain in a day or 2,,,so I have not lost faith in the deer YET!!PLUS OL POP has a KICK BOOTY TIME IN THE WOODS ,JUST BEING THERE,,have missed the forum with all you great folks....later POP
pop/glenda

Jims65cyclone

Re: you moved ??

Post by Jims65cyclone »

I had noticed you have been awfully quiet lately. But, I suspected you were probably sitting in a tree stand out in the woods, waiting for that 20 point buck you got (or was it 22?), that you'll tell us all about while we're under the tent next June at PF. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jim

popscomet

Re: you moved ??

Post by popscomet »

BY next june,there's no telling !! but he'll be a snot slinger for sure !! POP
pop/glenda