Brighter Days event

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
BJB

Brighter Days event

Post by BJB »

Held in the picturesque town of Bright in the Alpine region of Victoria. last weekend Motorcycles, music and cars..

A gazillion Harleys, a smackering of Indian and Victory bikes... although bikes aren't my scene, they are impressive.

http://imgur.com/a/keoMx

Bruce
"I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of drought and flooding rains,..enough with the floods already..."

albert

Re: Brighter Days event

Post by albert »

Really nice pics of some neat cars, especially like the two tone green Holden late 40's/ early 50's if I recall, also the 55 Austin Healey 100 (had one of those once, paid $250 for it, first car I ever painted) Keep sending those pics Brue!
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

BY ALL MEANS keep on with the pic's,,,,,ya'll have some good looking FORDS....the rest will do in a pinch,but the best LOOKERS will be the FORDS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THANK YOU !! pop
pop/glenda

BJB

Post by BJB »

Hey Pop,

I think us Aussies are doing you an immense favour by removing the non Fords to our distant shores.:)

For me, I just love the old cars as there are just so many types that we NEVER saw down under, that I tend to stop and look at any that has a shiny bumper...

I hear ya though, Fords are my favourite....its kind of like , well I like brunettes, but I will stop and look at a red head....and a blonde....and a ...hell, anything with XX chromosomes :mrgreen:

Bruce
"I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of drought and flooding rains,..enough with the floods already..."

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

OL POP IS WITH YA !! ya know??? OL POP had rather be walking carrying a FORD HUBCAP as to even ride in anything else....and in a storm at that !!! vision a big storm,rain pelting down and lighting crackin and poppin across the sky,,,and a lone man walking with a ford hubcap over his head,,singing and whistleing right along and a brand X pulls up and offers a free ride....and that man turns it down and never breaks stride and just keeps on keeping on......more then likely that be OL POP steady strolling along...........come to think of it....that could depend on how long he's already walked and how far he's got to go :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: thanks again for the sharp pic's.....pop
pop/glenda