AND STILL GOING STRONG

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
Jims65cyclone

Re: AND STILL GOING STRONG

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Congrats, Pop and Glenda!
Jim

caseville cyclone

Post by caseville cyclone »

Congratulations Pop and Glenda on 50 years!!! Bonnie and I celebrated 50 years last September. I proposed to her in a 1965 Comet Cyclone and still have one in the garage. Enjoy the next 50 Pop. Andy

Rarerat

Post by Rarerat »

Congrats sir!!

loman

Post by loman »

Happy Anniversary, and congratulations! Like others have said, it don't happen very often anymore. But when it does it is something to be proud of.

Santa's Comet

Post by Santa's Comet »

Congrats POP! Rare and few now days! Well done!
NP Dave

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

a big thanks goes out to all of you for the kind words,,we have been blessed for sure,AT 16 yrso I fell for that little freckle nose 15 yro,short skirt wearing girl with the dark hair that hung to her waist and I ain't landed yet ,OL POP is still falling............and A VERY VERY SPECIAL THANKS GOES OUT TO BRUCE DOWN YONDER FOR THAT SONG.....That fits like a glove....... ....take care and good luck to all.....high 5's to ANDY and BONNIE............... 8) :) :D :D 8)
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

today marks 51 yrs that me and GLENDA have been married....and I'd do it again !!!thanks.....pop
pop/glenda

Rocket989

Post by Rocket989 »

Big congrats to you & Glenda Pop!!!!!! :D :lol: :lol: I’m looking forward to tying you on that score but need another 30 years! :mrgreen:
'cause Johno says you gotta have a sig pic! :)

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

popscomet wrote:today marks 51 yrs that me and GLENDA have been married....and I'd do it again !!!thanks.....pop
Awesome! Next year will be 30 for me and Lori and I still don't have her fully trained, I think she has me mostly domesticated now however.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Congrats Pop! :D
Johno

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

We've need a like/love button. I'm hittin the love button on this one.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Congrats, Pop! If we can last another 2 1/2 months, we'll hit 45. I think we can make it. :wink:
Jim

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Jims65cyclone wrote:Congrats, Pop! If we can last another 2 1/2 months, we'll hit 45. I think we can make it. :wink:
Jim
WHY SURE Y'ALL MAKE IT :!: after all these yrs together,,you just become a part of one another ,and really don't want to apart very long at a time..the older I get ,I find it harder and harder to go to deer camp and stay gone much over a couple of days....thank the LORD for a cell phone....THANKS TO ALL FOR THE KIND WORDS.. 8) :) :D POP/GLENDA
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

today OL POP was at a place of business where 3 r 4 days GLENDA had bought a few items,,,,BUT I had to haul it home in my truck,,had a young man after noticeing the name on the pick up order,,went about bragging on GLENDA ON WHAT A NICE person she is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then I told him we have been married 51 yrs,,he ask me what the secrete was to a long time of marriage ????? I simply said to him, SON ALWAYS KEEP HER IN A FORD,,,,he said why ?? I said because ford true blue people always have the best and most COMMAN SENSE !!
pop/glenda

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

Sorry I missed this, a long marriage is becoming more rare everyday and is definitely something to be proud of and cherished. I've had a habit of telling new grooms "you've made the decision now you got 50 years to figure out if it was a good one!" A good woman is a treasure for sure but it takes a good man to make it that long as well. Congrats, we are coming on 30 years so we still got a while to figure out if it was a good move.
Careful your character's showing!