Father's Day

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
pugs65

Father's Day

Post by pugs65 »

Happy Father's Day to all the dads in Comet land. I hope everyone has a great day and doesn't eat to much.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!

lavron
Site Admin

Re: Father's Day

Post by lavron »

My dad has been gone several years now but it is because of him I am #1 a Ford guy, and #2 a Comet person.

My dad wouldn't own much anything that was not Ford, I didn't know there was anything else :roll: and, as I have told you guys before, one day he said to me "I know where there is a car for you" so me and the Comet have been best pals since I was 17 :P

I think my dad taught me well and I miss him, I wish I knew half the stuff he did.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

lavron wrote: I think my dad taught me well and I miss him, I wish I knew half the stuff he did.
Mike
Amen to that!
Jim

comet guy

Post by comet guy »

Happy Fathers Day to all. May your day be with family

Robert

albert

Post by albert »

Hope you all had as great a day as I had with my family. My dad passed years ago and I still miss him...............he worked at Ford for many years.
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

Rocket989

Post by Rocket989 »

Yup, lotta baseball games between the boys this weekend...even drove the Comet to one set of games! Ain't bad being a Dad and yah, miss mine! Hope it was a good one for all!!
'cause Johno says you gotta have a sig pic! :)

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

THIS INTERNET STUFF HAS BEEN AWOL FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS,so POP has been out of touch with the bunch.......it started working this morning...I have been a DAD since I WAS 19 YRSO when DWAYNE WAS born,,4 generations were here yesterday for dinner,,POP,son DWAYNE,grd-son CORY,and grt-grd-son CHASE.....SO it might be late,,but it's an honest late! hope all had a happy father's day......pop
pop/glenda