Seen a couple a Comets!

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
SASSY

Seen a couple a Comets!

Post by SASSY »

Went to Lethbridge AB. for the Friday cruise.
Search youtube, Street Wheelers 2017 for some vids.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/19jbqxq3o/
Last edited by SASSY on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

Loner

Re: Seen a couple a Comets!

Post by Loner »

That is cool!!
I was at a car show today not a Comet one.

Matt

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Wow, Fred! I didn't realize you'd rigged Sassy to pull a 5th-wheel! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Jim

albert

Post by albert »

Must be nice to see Comets at a car show event. Have been to several car shows here in NJ and never see a Comet. I do however get a lot of people that want to buy my car and some have offered a tempting amount of money, just cannot part with it though! Took me too long to find it and too much money, time and effort to let it go and move on to another one.
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

albert wrote:Must be nice to see Comets at a car show event. Have been to several car shows here in NJ and never see a Comet. I do however get a lot of people that want to buy my car and some have offered a tempting amount of money, just cannot part with it though! Took me too long to find it and too much money, time and effort to let it go and move on to another one.
MY TAKE ON SELLING MY COMET IS::: unless it would be a case of a need,like sickness or a settlement in a split up,,or some weird unknown reason....my thought is...WHY SHOULD I PUT SOMEONE ELSE IN A NEAT RIDE AND I AFTER ALL THE WORK AND MONEY,,DO WITHOUT !! :cry: :shock: :? :wink: POP
pop/glenda

albert

Post by albert »

popscomet wrote:
albert wrote:Must be nice to see Comets at a car show event. Have been to several car shows here in NJ and never see a Comet. I do however get a lot of people that want to buy my car and some have offered a tempting amount of money, just cannot part with it though! Took me too long to find it and too much money, time and effort to let it go and move on to another one.
MY TAKE ON SELLING MY COMET IS::: unless it would be a case of a need,like sickness or a settlement in a split up,,or some weird unknown reason....my thought is...WHY SHOULD I PUT SOMEONE ELSE IN A NEAT RIDE AND I AFTER ALL THE WORK AND MONEY,,DO WITHOUT !! :cry: :shock: :? :wink: POP
Thank you POP, my exact sentiments! I ain't getting divorced, I don't need the money. so why the hell would I sell it? Plus I am nearly 72 and things are slowing down and its time to enjoy what I have not dreaming about acquiring other stuff.
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

WE are on the same page,my friend!! and as far as GLENDA leaving me,,,I've always told her if she ever left me......I WAS GOING WITH HER...AND AFTER 50YRS,I still feel the same.....and I THINK SHE DOES ALSO :wink: :wink: 8) :lol: :!:
pop/glenda