great grandson

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
poboyjo65

great grandson

Post by poboyjo65 »

:D
Can anybody guess who this little guy's great granddad is?

Johno

Groover

Re: great grandson

Post by Groover »

um, hmmm... wait, wait, don't tell me...
1964 Comet Caliente Convertible
30,000 miles on our rebuild

All Comets start out as dreams...

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

He's a dirty boy.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Lip Ripper wrote:He's a dirty boy.
WHat's dirty about him ?? Stacey....
pop/glenda

BJB

Post by BJB »

My late father's dream was to become a great grand parent. He got his wish in 2011 and passed away a year later at 88 years.

Bruce
"I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of drought and flooding rains,..enough with the floods already..."

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

It's a slang I use and not to be offensive. Like I'm a dirty bike rider, I ride dirt bikes. He's a dirty boy because he's a dirt track boy.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Lip Ripper wrote:It's a slang I use and not to be offensive. Like I'm a dirty bike rider, I ride dirt bikes. He's a dirty boy because he's a dirt track boy.
OK !! under that slang,he's a dirty boy and he can get even dirtier,,this little boy has his own motor to piddle with in the shop ,his own tools and his own bucket of bolts,,what ever he wants to do in the shop is what he does,he even has a couple of old tires he rolls around..he doesn't know that there is no air in the hose,,,but he'll check and recheck those tires several times a night,,,and he will wear us out picking him up and placing him behind the str whl so's he can drive.....in fact we stand him up behind the str whl just so's we can keep up with him,,,,we have to share the creeper with him so's he can get under a race car....he'll be 2 yrso the 22nd of sept,,,he is a PISS CUTTER !!! he loves to be at a race track and will stay up all night just to watch and jabber and point at the race cars....he is a GOD SENT to ole pop,,he fits me like a glove.......we are so thankful for him to be like he is...did I say ? he is so spoiled it ain't even funny.....he is as tough as boot leather,,he is not cuddled like a baby boy,,he has his own mind and we all let him use it.....OL POP did the same way with SON,HIS GRD PA and his dad,my grd son,,OL POP is a firm believer in what you do with a kid when it is 2 ft tall,shows up when they are 5 or 6 ft tall......STACEY...POP knew you didn't mean any dis- respect,,I just wanted to know why you made the statement....thanks OL POP,,,,,his name is CHASE.......
pop/glenda

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

popscomet wrote:his name is CHASE
And you live u to that name chasing him around I bet :P

When I was a little tyke I was my dad's shadow, when I was 4 or so he accidentally let his 1 ton Ford with a camper down on my hand (yes I still remember it) he was working on something and I was spinning the rear tire around, didn't hurt me (I remember having the imprint of concrete driveway on the back of my hand) but scared my mom and dad both, I hope I am not the reason they both died young because I kept scaring the life out of them :roll: :P

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

I got blamed for most of the gray hair my parents had,,,mainly my dad's...momma said,it made no difference how late it was..dad never slept,while I was gone out at night,,BUT as soon as he heard those tailpipes on my ole ford coming down the street,,he'd be asleep before I could unlock the front door,,,maybe being took to the police station at 13 yrso for drag racin in a 51 flathead ford had something to do with it :shock: :shock: :lol: :wink: :!: pop
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

TODAY is the 22nd,,,,,this makes POP'S little race car lovin,,loud exhaust grinning grt grd son 2yrs old !!this boy is a piss cutter...loves to be at a race track and watch and will stay up all night long and jabber and clap and point at the cars.......his DNA flows strong and he is the light that makes the twinkle in mine and GLENDA'S eyes....we are so very thankful !!,,,,,CHASE RYAN...ps..he is very spoiled :shock:
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Congrats! I know he'll have a good one! :D

Pops lil pacemaker! :lol:
Johno