Motivation

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

Motivation

Post by lavron »

Wife said if I would get the garden finished (aka, the fort) I could work on the Comet. I guess I will have to see what I can get done :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Jims65cyclone

Re: Motivation

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Your wife must have been talking to my wife. Her extortion is I need to finish the interior remodel on our house. :( Happy wife, happy life. :roll:
Jim

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

Honeydos always get in the way of what you'ld rather be doing. But you have to keep the peace sometimes.
Ron

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

I've been working on the house for five years now. Her patience is wearing a little thin.
Jim

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

Then she should be glad to get you out of the house now and then. A man needs a break too.
Ron

loman

Post by loman »

Comechero65 wrote:Honeydos always get in the way of what you'ld rather be doing. But you have to keep the peace sometimes.
Ron
i guess that is why i am single

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Wouldn't trade my wife for the world, in fact if it wasn't for her the place might fall down around me if I only did what I want to do all the time :roll:
Jims65cyclone wrote:I've been working on the house for five years now. Her patience is wearing a little thin.
Jim
Jim if I was closer I would come give you a hand, I am pretty good at building and finishing (mostly) houses :P

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

you guys need help !!! OL POP has been married for over 50 yrs...it don't work that way around here,,you started it off on the wrong foot......ever heard of growing a pair ?? :shock: POP
pop/glenda

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Hehehe.

I can say that I am motivated to plant the garden tonight. Mother in-law gave us a bunch of starts. Better Boy, beefsteak, cukes, and bell peppers.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Tuesday and thursday nights are me time, been that way for a long time.
Tonight, gonna drive it for maybe the last time this year as the insur runs out on the 28th.
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

popscomet wrote:you guys need help !!! OL POP has been married for over 50 yrs...it don't work that way around here,,you started it off on the wrong foot......ever heard of growing a pair ?? :shock: POP
Well what do I do now, I having been running on that wrong foot start for 30 years (next year) I would hate to stop and try to switch feet now :oops:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

IT'S TO LATE for sure,,,it might cause you to trip...that OLD saying that it's easier to ask for forgivness over asking for permission don't hold a lot of water .... :shock: :wink: pop
pop/glenda

BJB

Post by BJB »

lavron wrote:Wife said if I would get the garden finished (aka, the fort) I could work on the Comet. I guess I will have to see what I can get done :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike , start on the garden but accidently pull out a few plants ( " honestly I thought they were weeds ...honey" ) mix up some weed killer and then ask her " Is this liquid fertiliser?" She will kick you out of the garden and banish you to the garage and tell you to go and do something you're good at. Well, that is the plan.

Bruce
"I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of drought and flooding rains,..enough with the floods already..."

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

BJB wrote:Mike , start on the garden but accidently pull out a few plants ( " honestly I thought they were weeds ...honey" ) mix up some weed killer and then ask her " Is this liquid fertiliser?" She will kick you out of the garden and banish you to the garage and tell you to go and do something you're good at. Well, that is the plan.
Bruce I could do that if it was far enough along just to add plants but it is a bunch of raised bed retaining walls.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread