In Springfield, MO Today

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

In Springfield, MO Today

Post by lavron »

I had to run to Springfield today to pick up my suit for my niece's wedding, when I rolled into town I saw this on the north side of town (the side I live on, well way north)

Last time I was in Springfield this was a Staples Store, naturally I had to visit as I left town, I may have picked up a few odds and ends.

While I was leaving this guy pulled out ahead me, I don't know how people do this, I wouldn't have anything by the time I got home, I tie stuff down in the bed of my truck with the tailgate up :roll:

The picture is not the clearest but the black thing to the right of the new air tank is a tool belt full of tools that is about 3" from the back of the truck bed.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

popscomet

Re: In Springfield, MO Today

Post by popscomet »

WELL .......SOME PEOPLE are just lucky.....but the question is .....DID THE SUIT FIT ?????? :shock: :o :o :wink: pop
pop/glenda

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

popscomet wrote:DID THE SUIT FIT ??????
Yes it had been tailored to fit. I was getting nervous because the wedding is Saturday and I am officiating so it isn't like I can hide :P

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

lavron wrote:
popscomet wrote:DID THE SUIT FIT ??????
Yes it had been tailored to fit. I was getting nervous because the wedding is Saturday and I am officiating so it isn't like I can hide :P

See Ya,
Mike
GOOD LUCK!!!!...................hug the bride for me and wish them the very best :D :D 8) pop
pop/glenda

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

I don't know who needs their head examined more: the guy in the white truck ready to spill his junk, or you for getting that close behind him. :shock: :lol: :lol: Maybe the tools would flatten your tires before you drove up over the air tank. :roll:
Jim

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Jims65cyclone wrote:I don't know who needs their head examined more: the guy in the white truck ready to spill his junk, or you for getting that close behind him. :shock: :lol: :lol: Maybe the tools would flatten your tires before you drove up over the air tank. :roll:
Jim
We aren't moving there (notice all the brake lights), he had just pulled out in front of me, trust me I did not follow him close :roll: :lol: I think I know why his air tank was new, I guess that is one way to not worry about wearing out your equipment, just deposit on someones hood occasionally and get new stuff. I see it all the time, gas cans, buckets, dogs :roll:

You guys all know me, I am too cheap (and responsible) to risk loosing anything and sure don't want to be responsible for hurting or killing someone.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread