I need computer advice

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
tomb22

I need computer advice

Post by tomb22 »

All of a sudden none of my old or new pictures are showing up on my posts. I'm using postimg.org. I can upload pictures to postimg and the link is copied and installed in the post but no picture shows up. If you click on the words image in the post it claims they cain't find the website postimg.org.
Tom
tomb's 65

poboyjo65

Re: I need computer advice

Post by poboyjo65 »

I think it crashed & moved it's address. so all of the old pic links dont work. I can find my pics & post new ones but my old ones are gone. I'm going to wait a while in case they pop back up.

see if you can log in on this link;
https://postimages.org/
Johno

tomb22

Post by tomb22 »

Looks like your right. Lost all the old pics but I did get to post a new one. Thanks for the info.
Tom
tomb's 65

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

tomb22 wrote:Looks like your right. Lost all the old pics but I did get to post a new one. Thanks for the info.
Tom
Did you lose all your pics or do you mean the ones posted in the past? all my pics are still in there, & I can repost them. but I'm gonna wait & see if an add on with become available,like happened with photobucket,,, or they fix the problem before I do any changing. but in the meantime I can post new ones if needed.
Johno

tomb22

Post by tomb22 »

All my pics are there and I changed the signature picture which ended up working. So I'm going to wait like you.
tomb's 65