2019 Plans

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

2019 Plans

Post by lavron »

Happy 2019 everyone! I thought I would take a moment and make my Comet Resolution here :roll:

I can't say for sure it will happen but will put it out there so we can look back this time next year and see if I made it, you all know I like to set monthly plans on the Comet to try and see what I can accomplish and mostly have been able to make it :P So this is an overall goal for 2019, I probably have the biggest challenges yet on my build that is the head work I want to do, the short block is not too much of a concern, except for a cam choice/purchase that is pretty much set, the head/fuel system, however, are far from standard so might prove a challenge, but if it wasn't a challenge it wouldn't be as much fun :roll:

With that all said my milestones I would like to see in 2019; Have the motor in the car and running and driving by June (which has always been the goal when I started last July) and if not by then, certainly by the end of the year. If I can achieve that goal the bonus would be starting on the bodywork.

I guess we will see if I can get close.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Jims65cyclone

Re: 2019 Plans

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Based on what you accomplished in the last half of 2018, I'd say it's entirely doable. :D
Jim