Falcon summary

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
Lip Ripper

Falcon summary

Post by Lip Ripper »

The only thing I have left to do is install the rear view mirror when it arrives. I've been taking short test drives around the hood while making little tweaks. It's running like a scalded dog. The new leaf springs have greatly/nearly eliminated the wheel hop it once had. All of the sound deadening and insulation have really made the inside quiet. I don't even notice the belligerent fartmaster mufflers. Cabin drone is history. Today I'm tweaking the caster to make it roll straight without any pull. First it was pulling left, then a little to the right. I'll get that wrapped up today. I'll do a video summary soon. Off to the golf course for now.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

popscomet

Re: Falcon summary

Post by popscomet »

wonder how much work would be involved to putting a SBF on a golf cart,,,,that would be the only way POP would ever go to a golf course,,,to have a golf cart fixed up like that......but in the end I would get run off,,,,,for tearing up those pretty green ways..... :lol: :shock: :lol: pop
pop/glenda

comethead

Post by comethead »

popscomet wrote:wonder how much work would be involved to putting a SBF on a golf cart,,,,that would be the only way POP would ever go to a golf course,,,to have a golf cart fixed up like that......but in the end I would get run off,,,,,for tearing up those pretty green ways..... :lol: :shock: :lol: pop
:lol: :lol:
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

A guy here in the hood put a crotch rocket motor on one a few years ago. I made it a block and a half up the street before I could get him to stop. I walked home.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

only because you weren't driving,is the reason you got off and walked...and that's how I'd be also...if you been in charge of the cart,you'd rode it out....thanks STACEY...you have a nice falcon very nice!! ………...pop
pop/glenda

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Thank you sir.