64 Marauder F/B

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
Tambo

64 Marauder F/B

Post by Tambo »

Check out this nice 64 Marauder 390 fast back for sale ... https://www.cars-on-line.com/gen3-cars/ ... ting/98061
66 Cyclone GT: 390, 4 sp Top Loader, 3.25 9inch

A/FX
Comet Central Member

Re: 64 Marauder F/B

Post by A/FX »

Tambo wrote:Check out this nice 64 Marauder 390 fast back for sale ... https://www.cars-on-line.com/gen3-cars/ ... ting/98061
Neat car! The Montclair was one step down from the top of the line Parklane, the Marauder was a trim package which featured the fastback roofline and could be had on either model. The air conditioning vents are a “cool” feature, they are hidden in the lower part of the dash behind a series of pull down “drawers” you had to open them to allow the vents to blow cold air.

‘64 Mercury full size cars have a,ways been one of my favorites, I owned a Parklane Marauder a long time ago.
Jim
‘64 Cyclone/ Boss 302,quads,4spd, Winters 9”

caseville cyclone

Post by caseville cyclone »

Back in 1964 my dad told me he bought a new Mercury that was burgandy with black interior. He was picking it up on Friday and I could hardly wait for the fastback to arrive. He and and my mom pulled into the driveway honking the horn. I run out and what do I see but a brand new Mercury with the new breezeway window! What a disappointment but I told him it was a beautiful car anyway. Andy

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

caseville cyclone wrote:Back in 1964 my dad told me he bought a new Mercury that was burgandy with black interior. He was picking it up on Friday and I could hardly wait for the fastback to arrive. He and and my mom pulled into the driveway honking the horn. I run out and what do I see but a brand new Mercury with the new breezeway window! What a disappointment but I told him it was a beautiful car anyway. Andy
I traded for one of those big mercurys with that rear breezeway window early 70's,good ridin ole car,,,,it was just to big to suit me,,,felt to much like an old man's family car,,,but like I said it was a nice car,in fact it was the idea car to take to a drive-in theater...lots of room in the back seat...…... :shock: for the kids to sleep :lol: :wink: :wink: pop
pop/glenda