What happened to Falcon Comet Interiors?

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
skoker

What happened to Falcon Comet Interiors?

Post by skoker »

For budgeting purposes I've been trying to plan ahead for the interior restoration of my '66 Cyclone GT, and after seeing several recommendations on here I tried to contact Jake at Falcon/Comet Interiors (apparently also known as Original Falcon Interiors) to see if I could get a quote. Unfortunately the web address (https://www.falconcometinteriors.com) returns an error and the phone number (206-781-5230) is disconnected. I was really looking forward to working with someone who is familiar with my make and model. Does anyone on here know what happened to the business?

Jims65cyclone

Re: What happened to Falcon Comet Interiors?

Post by Jims65cyclone »

I clicked on your link to the website, and it loaded up just like it always has. Clicked through the menus and everything worked as it should. Haven't tried calling, but his number is 206-817-8387 per the website, not 206-781-5230.

Jim

skoker

Re: What happened to Falcon Comet Interiors?

Post by skoker »

Wow, thanks Jim. I tried the web site again this evening and you're absolutely right. I'll try calling that number tomorrow.