Hi all

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
mercuryman68850

Hi all

Post by mercuryman68850 »

My name is Bob and I am a Comet/Ford Addict.
I bought a 65 202 2 dr in 1995 and drove it awhile, replacing the wiring, etc. Noticed the frame rail separating from the body one day, and now it is sitting waiting for me. Was the best car I ever had.
Wife has a 64 Caliente 4 dr that was K coded, which to the previous owner meant hipo, but we all know better than that. He pulled the entire suspension, engine, and all v8 items out and swapped me 6 stuff. It is going to get swapped back with modern drivetrain sometime.
I used to get on this net and look for comet sites all night. Rarely found anything. Imagine my suprise when I found this on a whim. Thanks. and good site. bob
I have had a 65 202 2 dr with 289 for several years. Loved driving it. Sitting at parents waiting on time to restore.
Wife has 64 Caliente 4 dr that is first on list of to do.
Have a 631/2 Galaxie restored now.

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Bob, welcome and hopefully we can all make this a great site for Comet nuts, paticipation is the key :D

I'm working on getting this site a bit eaiser to find when searching the web, it just takes time.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

cyclone67

Post by cyclone67 »

welcome bob ! if you have any mechanical questions or need parts/tech help let me know
Wade ``MERC MAN`` Robertson