Saying hello

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
mercuryblues

Saying hello

Post by mercuryblues »

Hi All
I’m Dave aka (mercuryblues ) I’m new to the site and wanted to say hi to all. I have a 64 caliente 2dr hard top with a 289 4bbl numbers matching. And a 67 Comet 202 2dr sedan, under going a full restoration /resto mod as we speak. It will be fitted with a GT390 with a 427 side oiler cross drilled steal crank (I bought for a $100 from an old racing buddy of mine that had it sitting in his machine shop for the past 30 years) and a few other goodie I’m still not settled on yet.Also a nice new never use Top Loader I found in another shop in town lol I’m so lucky The car is under going a full tear down body spindle restoration. I wanted to add a few pics but wasn’t quick enough to figure out how lol.
I’m also thinking of submitting a request to submit the first body restoration tech article to the site we'll see what they say to my request after I ask them lol.
I am also looking for a tranny tunnel cover for this car (this is the cover that bolts under the console on a floor shift car that the auto shifter would bolt to or the shifter boot on a stick car) if anyone can help please let me know. I am in Canada hope this is not a problem
Dave
1967 202 2dr big block 4spd
1964 caliente hardtop

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Dave, welcome and to send picts for the gallery just use the link at the bottom of the gallery pages, basically attach them to an email and someday I will put them on the site :P

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

cyclone67

Post by cyclone67 »

mercuryblues where in canada? im in alberta myself! if i can help with parts or tech just give a holler! cyclone67
Wade ``MERC MAN`` Robertson