TOOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
popscomet

Re: TOOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Post by popscomet »

Don't forget....aroll of bailing wire and duct tape!!!!!POP
pop/glenda

tweaked

Post by tweaked »

Hey Fred, you have it to hate those days and enjoy the good ones. :D my Dad used blme me for all his missing 1/2" wrenches and he says he found a few with the lawnmower. I know how he feels as my son is not good at returning tools. He phoned me the other day and asked me where my wire strippers where. I told him my bad set was the the basement shop but the good set that have been missing for a year is in the tool box in his bedroom. :lol: I'm glad my bad temper days are long gone but I still mad and frustrated, I just don't smash stuff anymore.
Roger
65 comet 7.61@96mph 1/8
Made in Canada, Built for speed.
Tweaked65 on instagram

https://youtu.be/JCVwEitXSi4

comethead

Post by comethead »

SASSY wrote:OK ,what the hell is the best way to keep tools from wondering off for a nap in some corner of the shop
I haven't been in for a month??????????????????????
I swear if that frickend hammer hides on me again it's gonna end up in the lake!
And the Fricken mig,,,,,it eats any more wire I'm gonna strangle it!!!!!
And how come every time I get on the creeper every flippin electrical cord, hose and tool
squares up against a creeper wheel??????!!!!
Slamed the fricken shop door and went in the house, kicked the dog, yelled at the wife
slipped in the shower dam near smoked my head. Lucky I don't drink I'd probably get
nailed for drunk drivn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hope tomorrow's better!
Ahhh...sounds like a perfect day in the garage! If it always went right everyone would do it!
Perhaps less coffee, better glasses and and a little clean-up in between jobs would help. :lol: :lol:

Joe
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

BJB

Post by BJB »

Looking for a tool? Stop. Get a beer, turn the telly on and watch the Aussies flog the Poms in the one day cricket match. Then go and look for something completely different and there you go, you stumble across the missing tool. Works every time. :mrgreen:
"I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of drought and flooding rains,..enough with the floods already..."

comethead

Post by comethead »

BJB wrote:Looking for a tool? Stop. Get a beer, turn the telly on and watch the Aussies flog the Poms in the one day cricket match. Then go and look for something completely different and there you go, you stumble across the missing tool. Works every time. :mrgreen:
Exactly; when I cant find something I stop looking for it. And magically it appears...sometimes years later! :)

Joe
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

GUYS.....my wife never comes in the shop...but when i misplace something.I describe it. she'll find it,9out of 10 times.Mostly rite where i had it last..[still think that shop is ghostly]Strange things happen in the SOUTH.....BIRDS fall out of sky.....FISH jump out of water !!! What's a man to do? pop..
pop/glenda

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

SASSY wrote:I swear if that frickend hammer hides on me again it's gonna end up in the lake!
!
EXACTLY!!
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

BJB wrote: Get a beer, turn the telly on and watch the Aussies flog the Poms :mrgreen:
Anybody else thinkin what I'm thinkin??? :wink: I think it's Illegal up here! 8)
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Clean between jobs????????????? takes too long to get it dirty!!!

tweaked

Post by tweaked »

Cleaning the shop tonight and draging out parts. Shop is cold but the coffee is warm and no one is around to complain about my singing.
Roger
65 comet 7.61@96mph 1/8
Tweaked65 on instagram

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

What about the house with the big shop you were gonna look at?

tweaked

Post by tweaked »

Going to look at a different house today. The one with the 6 bay heated floor has house and neighbour issues. The one today has a 28X16 shop and trailer parking on one side and room to expand on the other. :mrgreen:
Roger
65 comet 7.61@96mph 1/8
Tweaked65 on instagram

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

Roger;I'm jealous,I have a nice garage-shop,but no place to park the trailer!! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

tweaked

Post by tweaked »

Even the house I have in the city now I can park my trailer beside the shop. I had to make my gate 28' opening so I could swing a big trailer from a tight alley. New car trailer is almost done so that means my comet will hit a couple more races this year.
Roger
65 comet 7.61@96mph 1/8
Tweaked65 on instagram