greetings to all

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
supercomet

greetings to all

Post by supercomet »

hey all, i have been stoping by for a while now and just now am joining. i love my comet but it is time to let go due to getting a wife. if anyone wants it let me know, it is posted in the cars for sale area. i will still be on here sharing any knowlege that i have and just to bs about these awsome mercury machines. hope to hear from everyone soon. later

Drew.
Drew Wanzer
"I love the smell of roasting tires in the morning"

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Drew you are still young ( :roll: guessing) so don't stray too far there is bound to be another Comet in your future, or things may change and you keep your current one. We need all the help we can get, anyone who knows how to shoehorn a 302 into 60/61 Comet is a valuable asset around here :twisted: .

Anyway glad to have you here and your welcome whether you have a Comet or not.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

supercomet

Post by supercomet »

thanks, it was accually rather easy, the part that posed the biggest problem was the exhaust and the trans. anyway, i also have a 70 dodge challenger R/T that i am trying to avoid putting on the market place but it is getting close to that. anyway, if anyone wants my help let me know. i also was a mechanic for ford for 3 years before joining the Air Force
Drew Wanzer
"I love the smell of roasting tires in the morning"