Quick shot post

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
supercomet

Quick shot post

Post by supercomet »

Just wanted to try and start a post where anyone can drop in and just but out a post about anything. One that if more than one person is on then we can chat this way or post and run if in a hurry. anyway, i noticed that not many people are on here at a time but i am on anytime that i come in to work. hope everyone is doin alright and has everything ready for the holidays. :lol:
Drew Wanzer
"I love the smell of roasting tires in the morning"

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Drew you interested in joining in the Chat some evening?

So myself and Wade have tested it, another person or two would be great to give it more of a workout.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Drew, You,ve got mail :!:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

supercomet

Post by supercomet »

i will if and when i get a computer at home. right now i am at work and can not access the chat site.

but i do think that i would like to use the chat room. it would really be nice if more people would visit and start up topics though. i am also part of some Dodge challenger web sites because i have a 70 Challenger R/T and they have new things all the time so that is really fun. but once i get a computer where i can do things like that i will definately do it.
Drew Wanzer

supercomet

Post by supercomet »

the best way to contact me right now durring the evening is by phone. my number is posted in other areas. :D
Drew Wanzer