tffn

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
riverbum

tffn

Post by riverbum »

the moderator at tffn makes me want to give my falcon away. i am glad the folks over here don't have bugs up their backsides. i can't imagine anyone wanting to join that board and dealing with such a scrooge.

1 don't do this.
2 don't do that
3 don't wear brown socks when you post
4 don't post parts from restorable cars? who makes the determination of what is restorable? do the supporting members get together and vote on the rules?

i like it fine right here...

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Re: tffn

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

I gave up on them a couple years ago.Too many wanna be experts.They are quick to jump on you if you don't agree with their moderators but they will let someone ask a question that has been answered a dozen times.The YAHOO Comet List can get the same way,you may get two dozen answers on some dumb question,then when someone asked a good technical question you get nothing!! I do check them both occasionally,hoping for something good!!! JMO,ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

tweaked

Post by tweaked »

I have found some good info on the TFFN site a couple years back when I was doing some rear suspension mods. I got some posts kick the other day on the HAMB by a moderator, oh well their site they can do what they want. I like this site best.
Roger
65 comet 7.61@96mph 1/8
Made in Canada, Built for speed.
Tweaked65 on instagram

https://youtu.be/JCVwEitXSi4

STROKED

Post by STROKED »

I.M SORRY GUYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TFFN IS!!?? STROKED :roll: :roll: :roll: ALSO I SOLD MY 40 DELUXE CPE THIS WEEK
Stroked
"Alabama Fan That Bleeds Ford Blue"
http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h380/rsbaker/
http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h38 ... %20Bronco/
64 Comet BFX Tribute
66 AC Cobra Webers
73 Bronco

alans 64

Post by alans 64 »

STROKED wrote:I.M SORRY GUYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TFFN IS!!?? STROKED :roll: :roll: :roll: ALSO I SOLD MY 40 DELUXE CPE THIS WEEK
the ford falcon network www.tffn.net

alan
64 Caliente 2 dr ht A/FX sold to a fellow forum member
http://www.picturetrail.com/alanan55 past & present rides
40 ford coupe sold 1979 found in garage sitting for 34 years back home again.

Boss/Cyclone
Site Admin
Location: South Central Michigan (Near Michigan International Speedway)

Post by Boss/Cyclone »

riverbum wrote: don't post parts from restorable cars? who makes the determination of what is restorable? do the supporting members get together and vote on the rules?
That is crazy, not all Falcons/Comets were created equally. Is taking lower rear quarter or say a front clip from a solid but rough 4 door to save a Cyclone from being crushed a bad idea? I hope the 4 door owners don't get offended but, I could pick up a fairly clean 4 door and strip it down for less than buying fenders and other parts at swap meets, and those swap meets parts may have been off restorable cars. The cost of restoring a Comet is much higher than a Mustang so in theory if the end car needs to be worth more than the cost of restoration not many rough Falcons or Comets would ever get complete restorations.
1965 Mercury Cyclone former drag car, 1971 Boss 351 engine, 4 speed, ladder bars, etc. Now returned to a street car.
Larry

sideshow

Post by sideshow »

Thats why I am glad I got a Comet. We dont have that problem here :D