virus alert!!

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
rbohm

virus alert!!

Post by rbohm »

8)

Beware fellow MCPFer's! There is a dangerous virus being passed electronically, orally and by hand.

This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest pub. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolator-Neutralizer-Extractor (WINE). The quickest acting WINE type is called Swift-Hitting-Infiltrator-Remover-All-Zones (SHIRAZ) but this is only available for those who can afford it. The next best equivalent is Cheapest-Available-System-Killer (CASK). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

Forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life. This virus is DEADLY(Destroys-Every-Available-Decent-Living-Youngster).

Update 05-05-05: After extensive testing it has been concluded that Best-Equivalent-Extractor-Remedy (BEER) may be substituted for WINE but may require a more generous application.
64 falcon
66 falcon
66 mustang

a man's fate is a man's fate

and life is but an illusion

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

For faster results use the Removable-Update-Module (RUM) :P

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

supercomet

Post by supercomet »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D
Drew Wanzer
"I love the smell of roasting tires in the morning"

rbohm

Post by rbohm »

lavron wrote:For faster results use the Removable-Update-Module (RUM) :P

See Ya,
Mike
8) hmmmm, yes copius amounts of Removable-Update-Module would in fact relieve the symptoms rather easily.
64 falcon
66 falcon
66 mustang

a man's fate is a man's fate

and life is but an illusion

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

There are a few old methods known to eliminate Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer, one that I know of is the Format-Insertion-Sector-Hyper'-Node (Usually known by it's abbreviated name FISH'N) it takes longer than the others to be effective and some people are known to utilize the Best-Equivalent-Extractor-Remedy along with it but I don't really reccomend this, especially if used generously because they can be dangerous in this instance.

There are some others but I will leave it to the others to explain as they are possibly more experienced than I.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

cyclone67

Post by cyclone67 »

my personal favorite virus killer is a program called
Recreational Automotive Competition Including Nitrous an Gasoline.
for those of you un familiar with this program it is best used in the 1/4 format in the overdrive but has been known to knock out drives due to excessive rpm's and has the same addictive qualities as meth and can quickly drain bank accounts and place your butt in divorce court ,but other than these minor draw backs it is a extremely effective W.O.R.M.
killer
Wade ``MERC MAN`` Robertson