New Website for Comet Central

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

New Website for Comet Central

Post by lavron »

The Web redesign for Comet Central is coming along nicely, I have to convert some stuff over yet and get them running, mainly the photo album and the tech section, but a few other things.

Would really be nice to get some content for the new site, news worthy items about Comets, history, profiles, etc. if anyone has something to contribute let me know.

Shortly I will let everyone know where the test site is so you can check it out.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Been doing some major installs at work and have been working a little O.T. so it has slowed me down a little on the website redesign :P

I currently just have a couple of things left, I moved the album but am not really happy with the template it is on right now, the text is too hard to read IMO.

Just thought I would update everyone :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

Hillbilly Comet Man

Post by Hillbilly Comet Man »

Mike,Just checking progress on the site.For some reason I have trouble getting into the sneak preview of the site.It usually says it is unavailable at this time.I hope every thing is going well in MO.We got about 4" of snow here in Concord yesterday.Our first snow this winter.Later,Heath
19'62 2Dr. Sedan, Black with Red interior.
1962 Comet S-22,Champagne w/beige and white interior
Black 1993 Ford Lightning

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Got a dusting of snow here, snowed off and on all day, but didn't amount to much. It is too cold though.

I'm not sure why you can't get there I will have to check into it, I haven't had any trouble.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

If anyone trys to go to the testing site they will discovered I accidently hosed it tonight (more like deleted it :roll: ) so it may be gone for a while.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread