Busy Week

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

Busy Week

Post by lavron »

I have had a really busy week this last week :shock:

We have been doing some major new equipment/software installs at work and will continue for the next few months.

Our new property that we bought, which is located about 75 miles away, has been waiting 2 months for a dozer to come in to clear trees for the electric install, finally happened Monday. It was hard not being able to go up and supervise :? I haven't seen what he did yet I'm going up Saturday to take a look and stake out my light poles so the electric co. can come in.

The well drillers called yesterday and said he was in the neighborhood and was ready to start drilling so I had to describe over the phone the location for the well because I hadn't staked it out yet, hopefully he will get that close to where I want it, because I guess he will drill today :roll:

I sure wish the money would come in quicker than I can spend it. Doesn't leave me any cash (or time) to work on my Comet :cry:

Just though I would let everyone know how my week has been, hopefully someday it will slow down a bit :D

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

supercomet

Post by supercomet »

have you slowed down yet. Any time to even glance at your comet?
Drew Wanzer
"I love the smell of roasting tires in the morning"

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Beginning to slow down a bit at work but another major install is getting ready to start, PC's started coming today for our replacement front-end classified system (some 45 PCs to install), this month our news archiving system is being replaced and next month starts a several months long upgrade to our news front-end systems.

Been taking some online non-credit courses too, just finished a beginning HTML course (a breeze but was a pre-req for the php, mysql course that I will start in a couple of weeks) and I am taking a PERL scripting course and struggling a bit on it.

Couple of weeks ago weeks I lost the front hub bearing on my Jeep (daily driver) and had to replace it along with both front rotors and calipers, and discovered the tie rod end on the pitman arm was about to fall apart so I replaced it, steers much better now and is smoother.

On a good note I now have a well and electric and the new place.

Then of course there is the new redesign for Comet Central web site and ...

I guess I like to keep busy, the most the Comet is going to get is probably a new tarp. Of course I keep my eye out for parts and pick them up when I can.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058