Custom Embroidery

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

Custom Embroidery

Post by lavron »

Bill Palfreyman of Steel City Embroidery, a fellow Comet Owner, is offering a 15% discount to Comet Central members, check out what he has to offer here;

http://www.steelcityembroidery.com/

I might be checking into having him do some Comet Central Items in the future, if anyone is interested let me know.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

cyclonewilly

custom embroidery

Post by cyclonewilly »

Mike - thanks for the plug - FYI for club memebrs - we currently have 8 different comets available and hope to get a few more designs in over the next few months - actually looking for a 66 GT convertible (prefer one with GT stripe) - so we able to sew w/wo stripe.

If you have a 66 GT convertible - looking for a sharp, no glare 3/4 front view that shows interior as well. :arrow: Reward if photo chose - hat with your car.... :D

All of the designs can be sewn with the color of the interior and exterior to match anyone's car.

Bill
Steel City Embroidery

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

No Problem Bill, Welcome to the forum, stop by the introductions section and let everyone know a little about yourself, I guess I already told everyone you were a fellow Cometeer :wink:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058