Track Report

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
Loner

Re: Track Report

Post by Loner »

Give them a run for their money Pop!
Good luck out there.

Matt

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

WE had GREAT NIGHT on the dirt !! OL POP came in 3rd in the heat race and 10th in the feature race,,went to the pay window .....son won his heat race and came in 2nd in the feature,,,we are just about to run out of season,,,4 or 5 races left,,,we are off for next Saturday...started raining just after it all was over,,,,the timeing was perfect.....all good tonight...no bad or ugly,,,cars are still in great shape,later POP
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Congrats !! :D :D
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

ME AND SON ,don't race tonight,but grd son CORY does,,so will go and cheer him on....the good bad and ugly will come later............pop
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

HAD GOOD NIGHT !! cory,started 13th and got ahead of a few and fell back a few ,,after 25 laps without a caution,which in itself is rare,he took the checker flag in 13th place ,,the car did fine with his set up on it tonight and the bowtie motor ran flawlessly,,,other then being a regular chevy,,,it ran on the HOT side..but it lived to my surprise......all GOOD NO BAD OR UGLY TONIGHT.....POP
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

headed for the dirt...in alittle while !! me .son ,and grd son , all race tonight.....back later with the ..good bad and the ugly.....POP
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Good luck to all!! :D
Johno

fryedaddy

Post by fryedaddy »

POP,that is so cool that three generations race or do the same thing as far as that goes.my dad,son,and me all treasure hunt together with our medal detectors and were about to make it 4 generations because my 7 year old grandson wants a detector too.good luck to all three of you,and have fun. fryedaddy
fryedaddy
Image1966 caliente,428 4 speed,4.11 gears,nitrous,parachute

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Good luck tonight Pop. We'll be waiting on the report later,Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

ME and crew chief got home last night after 1am,,BUT..this dang machine was down,,,,but anyway..son came in 3rd,,grd son in his bowtie pwrd rig lost it's brakes while on the track ,had to ease it back to the pits ,had a broken line caused from a little fender bender on the track .....BUT OL POP..came in 10th,,one time coming down the back straight I got a chance and thought of it,I glanced at the tach..it was sitten right on 7000 ,that little ford was humming,but it had more left in it...POP just don't push it as hard as GRD son did,,,.............FRYDADDY,when grd son's little boy is at the track,,there is 4 generations there together !!...OL POP is having a great time the little ford is running good,so there ain't a rocking chair sittin on the front porch yet......
pop/glenda

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Like button hit!
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Good Job! :D
Johno

fryedaddy

Post by fryedaddy »

good deal,Pop i will admit im a little jealous but good job and keep it up too
fryedaddy
Image1966 caliente,428 4 speed,4.11 gears,nitrous,parachute

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

fryedaddy wrote:good deal,Pop i will admit im a little jealous but good job and keep it up too
thank you,but don't ever be jealous of OL POP....pop is just plain ol pop,,nothing special...I have always told my wife and family,,,when the good LORD calls me home....don't mourne..just say he's gone but he had a ball while he was here on earth....POP enjoys everyday and does just about everything and goes where ever he wants...I don't cull nothing if it comes to mind and seems like the right thing to do ,,POP is going to do it........if it's right !! but thanks again...good luck on y'alls treasure huntin
pop/glenda

loman

Post by loman »

Pop,
Congrats on your good season so far and I hope it continues so you can walk across that stage!