body side molding clip

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
hiperman70

body side molding clip

Post by hiperman70 »

hello does any one know were i can buy body molding clips for a 1962 comet?

hiperman70

Re: body side molding clip

Post by hiperman70 »

hiperman70 wrote:hello does any one know were i can buy body molding clips for a 1962 comet?
iam also looking for a rear bumper in good condition?

Hillbilly Comet Man

Post by Hillbilly Comet Man »

The only place I know of is Dearborn Classics part #BMC79,but they are $2.95 a piece.And I am not to sure how you attach them.I went to my local Oreilly auto parts store and ordered 6 boxes of a universal moulding clip that will work for our application.You just have to put a washer and nut on the backside and it does give you a little more freedom lining up your mouldings and it is much cheaper.If you are interested I can get you a part #or I can get them and ship them to you.If you are interested I will get you prices.How many do you need? How is your 62 coming along.How are your S-22 emblems? I recently purchased a NOS emblem and I have another that is in above average condition.What are your plans for your Car?
19'62 2Dr. Sedan, Black with Red interior.
1962 Comet S-22,Champagne w/beige and white interior
Black 1993 Ford Lightning

supercomet

Post by supercomet »

try searching the colorado springs phone book for the clip house. They might have them. As for the bumper, Webb and Company might have one 719-683-2422
Drew Wanzer
"I love the smell of roasting tires in the morning"