Met a new forum member

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
Hillbilly Comet Man

Met a new forum member

Post by Hillbilly Comet Man »

I got to meet one of our new Comet Central forum members today.64comet404 (Travis) came to pick up a set of manifolds and we got to visit a little.Hes just about got his 64 going again.Maybe sometime this fall some of us could meet in Northern AR,Out side of Branson or some where in the middle.I have currently got my 62 apart swapping to 5 lug and preparing for the 302/4 speed swap.I am hoping to have it going again by the middle of the summer.Mike,How is your car going.My little boy spent the night with grandma and Grandpa so I have been doing my sand blasting and painting my steering and suspension components today.If any of you other guys would be interested in getting together this fall,Someone else may have a better meeting location.Hopefully fuel prices will go back down by then.Later,Heath
19'62 2Dr. Sedan, Black with Red interior.
1962 Comet S-22,Champagne w/beige and white interior
Black 1993 Ford Lightning

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

It will be a while before I will be on the road. But I would love to meet some of the guys.

I think we should set a date and work toward that whoever shows up, shows up.

If we would get together 15+ of us I would have some t-shirts or hats made.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

69comet514

Post by 69comet514 »

Hey, meeting would be great. My comet might not be ready for the trip but I could bring one of my dad's Torino's. Just post the day and place and I'll try to make plans. Talk to ya later.

Tony

jim reese

Post by jim reese »

Hey guys. Since of of you is north and two are south of Columbia MIssouri may I suggest you meet at Bass Pro on Sunday 25th. We are having our annual car show and it would be great to have some Comets or Torinos.

The Bass Pro is located at hwy 63 and I70 in Columbia. There is a club cruise the evening before on 24th and there is a hotel at one end of the parking lot. I coul get the name exactly but it is a Marriott. There are also three restaurants in the same parking lot/center.

Talk to you later
Jim Reese
Central Missouri Mustangs and Fords Club
many fish bite if you got good bait

cjjtulsa

Post by cjjtulsa »

Hey, my wife and I like to hit Eureka Springs every once in a while. A trip this fall might be a good trip to see how the new convertible holds up. We'll see how mechanically sound it is.

1964Cyclone

Post by 1964Cyclone »

Geez, maybe when their all done, I'll have to find a couple friends, and bring them all!
33 Ford 5W Coupe - 392 Hemi 4spd
69 Torino GT 428CJ Auto Ram Air
69 Cougar Eliminator 428CJ 4 Speed Ram Air