Show Schedule

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
383MERC

Re: Show Schedule

Post by 383MERC »

The Fairlane club is having a mini meet at the Maple Grove Ford Show September 13th. May take the 64 if your in the neighborhood!
1963 Comet S-22 Drag Car
1964 Fairlane 2 door sedan T-Bolt Clone
2007 Shelby GT
1989 LX 5.0 Convertible

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

I will be in town but working, how late will it last? Any racing in the evening?
Careful your character's showing!

383MERC

Post by 383MERC »

The show is over and awards given at 3:00pm. Probably not much going on. I'm pretty sure we're tied up sunday. Damn!
1963 Comet S-22 Drag Car
2007 Shelby GT
1989 LX 5.0 Convertible

383MERC

Post by 383MERC »

Had a great time at Maple Grove Ford Show Sunday. Even got kevin to come out and spend $20 to look at a field full of fords! haha Great seeing you again buddy! I even managed to win second place with the Fairlane. Fun times! Mark
1963 Comet S-22 Drag Car
2007 Shelby GT
1989 LX 5.0 Convertible

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

West coast Falcon Regional show - "Falcons on Main Street" Redwood City, Ca Oct 10/11 cruise and show.
http://ggfca.homestead.com/regional.html
Open to Falcons and Comets.
Ron
Last edited by Comechero65 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

ENOLCYC

Post by ENOLCYC »

Comechero65 wrote:West coast Falcon Regional show - "Falcons on Main Street" Redwood City, Ca Oct 10/11 cruise and show.
Open to all Falcons and Comets.
Ron
I will try to make this show. Seeing how it's only a couple miles away :D unfortunately my right foot may be in a cast so I'll need someone to drive my car!!
Did they just open this up to Comets?

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

ENOLCYC wrote:
Comechero65 wrote:West coast Falcon Regional show - "Falcons on Main Street" Redwood City, Ca Oct 10/11 cruise and show.
Ron
I will try to make this show. Seeing how it's only a couple miles away :D unfortunately my right foot may be in a cast so I'll need someone to drive my car!!
If you trust someone to drive it just get it there somehow. If you check the link for the registration you'll see it is open to 60-65 comets. Even Econolines though no trophy eligibility-display only.
Ron

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

ENOLCYC wrote:
Ron
Man if I didn't have to work those days I might fly out and drive it for you, been awhile since I been to In-N-Out Burger.

Mark, I had a blast as normal always a good time with you. I was even gonna buy an event shirt (for my wife) but it only had a late model Mustang and late model truck on it so very lack luster, kinda the same when they had the Mopar show back in June. We got to get together some this winter when the 67 is in the paint shop. Anything you need an extra set of hands for just say the word.
Careful your character's showing!

ENOLCYC

Post by ENOLCYC »

Comechero65 wrote:
ENOLCYC wrote:
Ron
If you trust someone to drive it just get it there somehow. If you check the link for the registration you'll see it is open to 60-65 comets. Even Econolines though no trophy eligibility-display only.
Ron

Called today, the guy Paul told me there was no Category for the 66 comet but I can display it only like you said. So I'll probably just bring it down early morning.

383MERC

Post by 383MERC »

Sounds good Kevin. Not sure on your sunday for october, but i believe there is a final nostalgia race at Island Dragway on october 19th. Let me know! Mark
1963 Comet S-22 Drag Car
2007 Shelby GT
1989 LX 5.0 Convertible

ENOLCYC

Post by ENOLCYC »

mopar 346 wrote:
ENOLCYC wrote:
Ron
Man if I didn't have to work those days I might fly out and drive it for you, been awhile since I been to In-N-Out Burger.

Mark, I had a blast as normal always a good time with you. I was even gonna buy an event shirt (for my wife) but it only had a late model Mustang and late model truck on it so very lack luster, kinda the same when they had the Mopar show back in June. We got to get together some this winter when the 67 is in the paint shop. Anything you need an extra set of hands for just say the word.
Not sure if your mistaking me for a guy named Mark, but hell you can drive my car :shock:

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

ENOLCYC wrote:
Called today, the guy Paul told me there was no Category for the 66 comet but I can display it only like you said. So I'll probably just bring it down early morning.
Well in that case just bring it. The catagory for comets stop at 65. The more the merrier. Paul knows what he's talking about. There should be several other comets there as well.
Ron

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Comechero65 wrote:
ENOLCYC wrote:
Well in that case just bring it. The catagory for comets stop at 65. The more the merrier. Paul knows what he's talking about. There should be several other comets there as well.
Ron
RON,,what catagory does the comechero go in ??...... :? POP
pop/glenda

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

popscomet wrote: RON,,what catagory does the comechero go in ??...... :? POP
I would assume the Ranchero class since it doesn't really fit any others. Some shows have a Restomod class but not this one. So that's not a choice and even though it looks more Comet than anything, it was never built as one.
Ron

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Comechero65 wrote:
popscomet wrote: RON,,what catagory does the comechero go in ??...... :? POP
I would assume the Ranchero class since it doesn't really fit any others. Some shows have a Restomod class but not this one. So that's not a choice and even though it looks more Comet than anything, it was never built as one.
Ron
COOL 8) ,,mercury should have built one,,,I like yours better than a falcon...thanks pop
pop/glenda