sPEEDOMERTER DRIVE GEARS FOR BORG WARNER T-10

All the stuff under the car, Transmission, Brakes, Suspension & Steering
thos25

sPEEDOMERTER DRIVE GEARS FOR BORG WARNER T-10

Post by thos25 »

I am looking for help in finding a correct speedo drive gear for a B W T-10 in my 65 CYCLONEI cannot find a drive gear that will mesh with any of the FORD driven gears. (Caveat): I have been at this for a half dozen years with thousands of suggestions, some solid and some ,well; some not so. If any one has had or even heard of this problem I would appreciate hearing what you have to say!!Thanks ,TOM.

Red65Cyclone

Re: sPEEDOMERTER DRIVE GEARS FOR BORG WARNER T-10

Post by Red65Cyclone »

Mustangs Etc. has exactly what you need.

https://www.mustangsetc.com/speedometer ... -200-3spd/

Call them to order and be sure to get the correct left hand driven gear.

Don

thos25

Post by thos25 »

Hi Don, Thank You for your quick and valuable reply! I should have mentioned that my car is a 289c.i. V-8. I bought one of these adaptors earlier but my original problem remained in that the outside diameter of the drivegear was not great enough to engage the driven gear. The inner sleeve adapted the drive gear to the smaller T-10 output shaft but did not increase the OD of the drive gear. This one is for a 6 cylinder application so that gives me reason to hope that the OD on the drive gear will be larger. I will contact MUSTANGS ETC tomorrow and talk to them! Again, THANK YOU for you kind reply!
TOM

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Tom I may have found a gear for you. I sent you a private message
Johno