1964 Altered Wheelbase AFX Comet

Private parties ONLY, no commecial items please!

1964 Altered Wheelbase AFX Comet

Postby Hot Rod Roadhouse » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:48 pm

This is an old school 1964 Comet altered wheelbase AFX drag car that was built in 1965 and spent the next 53 years as a drag car. The odometer shows a little over 5000 original mile. This car was professionally built and show it. Not scabbed together. The all steel body includes a tilt front end and steel bumpers. The front and rear axels are moved forward and the interior is move back The original 427 is long gone and now houses a 351 Windsor with a C4 automatic trans and 9 inch post rear. The F.I. stacks are not real but sit atop a Holley carb. It has fender well headers that are capped and run into a muffled exhaust. I do not have a lot of history on this car except it was from New York. All the lettering is of real places that existed in the northeastern New York area but that's all I know. The cars runs and drive straight as an arrow with no issues. This is a turn key car. I am asking $29,500. The car is located in NE Pennsylvania. For more information and additional photos please call Chris at 570-205-2384. I have a clear PA title in my name.

I am unable to attach photos so please email me at apachexray1@yahoo.com for pics.
Hot Rod Roadhouse

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade