ISO 65 Cyclone Interior Parts

If you need something, post it here
CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Re: ISO 65 Cyclone Interior Parts

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

Just about everything you need is available new,repopped,the metal and dash you will need to find!! Most Cyclone parts are the same as a CALIENTE!! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

Dyno Marc

Post by Dyno Marc »

RIP
Frischy

Dyno Marc

Post by Dyno Marc »

ISO 65 Cyclone Interior Parts stillImage
Frischy

Dyno Marc

Post by Dyno Marc »

WHERE IS ALL THOSE 65 CYCLONE INTERIOR PARTS???
Frischy

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

What all have you found so far? ''ISO 65 cyclone interior parts'' is pretty vague. Maybe if you ask for certain things might help. also I have a feeling you want them dirt cheap which AIN'T gonna happen for decent parts. They're high! & I offered you a gas pedal for 10 bucks, you never even replied ,so it if you do that with everyone, they wont take you serious. I'm not trying to be a wiseguy just trying to give you some pointers. give us an update of what you have found so far & what you still need. tell us what you have done with the car.
Johno

The Transplanter

Post by The Transplanter »

Im in the UK an managed to buy a complete interior for my 65 Cyclone from the States.

I bought;

Headliner
Seat Covers
Seat Foams
Door Panels
Carpet
Dash Pad
etc etc

But as Johno said, quality stuff costs :) Nothing is cheap for the 65s

Dyno Marc

Post by Dyno Marc »

**PARTS STILL NEEDED:Dash Pad (Black),Dash cluster,Dash knobs and switches,Bazels,Radio Bazel,Glovebox liner,,Steering wheel with horn,Chrome around outside and inside of windshield,Rearview mirror,Front seats,console,Rear arm rest with ashtrays,Door Panels,Rear panels,Rubber for the brake and clutch pedal,Black carpet,Both outside door mirrors (Round),Seat Belts (Black),Scuff plates....If there is anything else I will update my post on parts that I need or don't need....

Thanks Marc
Last edited by Dyno Marc on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frischy

Dyno Marc

Post by Dyno Marc »

poboyjo65 wrote:What all have you found so far? ''ISO 65 cyclone interior parts'' is pretty vague. Maybe if you ask for certain things might help. also I have a feeling you want them dirt cheap which AIN'T gonna happen for decent parts. They're high! & I offered you a gas pedal for 10 bucks, you never even replied ,so it if you do that with everyone, they wont take you serious. I'm not trying to be a wiseguy just trying to give you some pointers. give us an update of what you have found so far & what you still need. tell us what you have done with the car.

Poboyjo65,I updated my parts list so people know what I still need.I'm no expert,this is my first time doing this to a car so yes I'm
trying to save money and get the best deal I can get.Being on disability doesn't pay much per month so I'm trying to do the best I can with what I got.

Thanks Marc
Frischy

comethead

Post by comethead »

I have a complete set of dash knobs and switches, as well as a radio bezel and and compete glove door with trim.
It is off a Caliente but can be painted or a sticker kit used to duplicate the Cyclone look.
PM me if your interested.
Joe
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Dyno Marc wrote:**PARTS STILL NEEDED:Dash Pad (Black),Dash cluster,Dash knobs and switches,Bazels,Radio Bazel,Glovebox liner,,Steering wheel with horn,Chrome around outside and inside of windshield,Rearview mirror,Front seats,console,Rear arm rest with ashtrays,Door Panels,Rear panels,Rubber for the brake and clutch pedal,Black carpet,Both outside door mirrors (Round),Seat Belts (Black),Scuff plates....If there is anything else I will update my post on parts that I need or don't need....

Thanks Marc
One piece at a time. It just takes a while. being on a budget just means it will be slower. Are you able to do any of the work or will you hire your work done? clean up work,body work? will it need a roof? has a body man looked at it? do you have a plan of attack?

btw, dont miss the post above this one of parts for sale offered to you.
Johno

Loner

Post by Loner »

No way that top stayed straight after the fire.
Just wondering if you have fixed the metal yet?
I would be more worried about that then finding parts rust dosent rest.

65 Comet parts are hard to find and when you do find them they are pricey. It took me over a year to find the few parts I needed for my Comet and it's not a Cyclone.

Good luck,Matt

Dyno Marc

Post by Dyno Marc »

I had a old timer body guy look at the top and he said he should be able to save it by using a torch to heat it up and then cooling it off with a cold wet sponge....He called it Heat Shrink.He is finishing a car up then he will do my roof top for now then I will have him do the rest of the car later as I gotta save some money to do the rest. I got the whole interior stripped out ready for the next step.I can do a little bit of stuff until my back starts killing me and then I over do it and the pain is awful lol.I got help from a few friends also that have cars.I planing on getting the interior stuff done after the roof is taking care of then the body done later.

Thanks Marc
Frischy

comethead

Post by comethead »

Marc I have pics of the parts I have. Shoot me PM

Joe
Last edited by comethead on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyno Marc

Post by Dyno Marc »

comethead wrote:Marc I have pics of the parts I have. Shoot me an email jmd68fb@yahoo.com

Joe

I sent you a Email Joe
Frischy

comethead

Post by comethead »

Ok Marc pics and prices sent.

Joe