Looking for my old car 1965 Cyclone

If you need something, post it here
joulian

Looking for my old car 1965 Cyclone

Post by joulian »

I bought a black 65 Cyclone before I graduated Highschool in 95. I also bought a 404 ( I think ) maroon Caliente as a parts car. I ended up having to sell both cars my 3rd yr of college to pay the rest of my education.

I am wanting to locate at least the black Cyclone and possibly buy it back for personal reasons.

There is a bit of a history to the car. It had a 302 in it when I bought it. Didn't have a carb on it.
The door plate was gone on it. I ran the car down that actually had the door plate so I know where the car was 20 yrs ago. I am sure I could run it down again.

The guy that had both cars sold one and gave him the door plate just to make a buck.

Anyway the car came from Hazzlehurst, MS.

I lived in Clinton MS at the time and what ended up happening was my father sold the cars while I was off to college for me.

Well, my father can't remember who the guy was that got them. But I do know the guy was a 60's Ford enthusiast because he had bought parts for some other mid 60's Fords ( perhaps a Fairlane ) from my father when we had some extra parts cars down at the auto repair shop.

If anyone might know about this car please let me know, I would appreciate it.

poboyjo65

Re: Looking for my old car 1965 Cyclone

Post by poboyjo65 »

So a black cyclone ,no vin number ,with a 302 & missing the doorplate,last seen in Clinton, Ms. ,,not much to go on. Your chances aren't very good IMO. But best of luck to you! :D
Johno

joulian

Post by joulian »

I ve been trying to upload pic but site keeps saying met max quota. Don't know what that means?

I am looking for VIN actually. I ve moved 4 times since then.

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

You will have to use a pic host, like photobucket, here's how;
http://www.cometcentral.com/forum/viewt ... f=1&t=2448
Johno