Pics 2015 Comet Gathering Pigeon Forge

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
duncanjl

Re: Pics 2015 Comet Gathering Pigeon Forge

Post by duncanjl »

Baldy I figured it out so YHYATNY PF 2016 Maybe ever body else can sifer it .till we meet again ( HAPPY TRAILS) you know where that came from CU LATER ROLL COMETS J L

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

duncanjl wrote:Baldy I figured it out so YHYATNY PF 2016 Maybe ever body else can sifer it .till we meet again ( HAPPY TRAILS) you know where that came from CU LATER ROLL COMETS J L
BOY are you SLOW on sifering,,are you loseing your touch ,short hand ? I knew what it was as soon as I saw it.......... :lol: :wink: :lol: pop
pop/glenda

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

POP I am a few days older than you that's why it took me about 2 sec just slow posting but UJBSUHYAT LATER ROLL COMETS JL

corky broughton

Post by corky broughton »

Pop and JL, thanks for pushing the others to attend the June 3rd, 4th, and 5th, 2016 Comet Gathering. Things are already sounding promising based on what has been stated on this site.Already looking forward to Baldy's BQ and side dishes. I'm currently in the mode of getting ready for the Hot Rod Reunion and watching Loman tear-up the track with his 1965 Big block Comet. Seems fitting since this is the 50 Anniversary for the 1965's. Wishing him the best. I will be at Bowling Green, Ky. to support him. If anyone else plans on coming to the Reunion let me know and I will try my best to catch up with you. :D :D :D Take care and thanks again for everyone that showed up to this years Gathering. Corky

loman

Post by loman »

Look forward to seeing you there corky. Also, if you need a pass for one day, pm me and let me know. There is a possibility I might have a extra pass. My crew chief (dad) might not make it and I already paid for the pass unless they give a refund at the gate.

corky broughton

Post by corky broughton »

Loman, Please let me know if you end up with an extra ticket. I sure hope your dad is able to make the races. I have my two son-in laws coming to the event. Both are hoping to come on Friday and Saturday if possible. If a ticket becomes available I'm sure one of the guys would appreciate being able to us it. I'm hoping my two grandsons will be able to make the event and come buy and look at your car. I have one grandson (4 years old) that has no fear of speed and really enjoys watching the cars. The five year old is more into technology. If there is an extra ticket I will see you on Thursday and check with you on the ticket status. Thanks for letting me know of the possibility. :D :D :D Corky

tntrash

Post by tntrash »

Me and the boys are heading to the reunion Fri afternoon. Hope to meet up with you guys and see Loman run that 65 on Sat!

loman

Post by loman »

Hopefully the rain holds off for this weekend.