2015 Comet Gathering Flyer

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
Ratical

2015 Comet Gathering Flyer

Post by Ratical »

Thanks Again to Wane for making a Great detailed Flyer.
Be Good and You Will Be Lonesome

popscomet

Re: 2015 Comet Gathering Flyer

Post by popscomet »

AS always,Wayne did a great job,THANK-YOU WAYNE.....your as slick as CAT GUT fishing line :D :lol: pop
pop/glenda

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Wayne,as Pop said another great job .Do you plan a trip to P/F in near future I am going up in SEPT for SHADES OF THE PAST.U had mentioned a trip back later in year.Let me know I can drop off at M/BREEZE if need. Later ROLL. COMETS. J L

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

LET me tell y'all about the dream I had the other night,,,,,a space ship landed in my pasture and a couple of 3eyed goofy looking dudes were out walking around and were eyeballin my beagle dog,CLYDE,so I grabbed my shotgun and got on my RHINO and drove out to them,,one of them spoke in broken english with a accent that I couldn't quite put my finger on ,,but every other word was a cuss word and his voice was so high pitched that I wondered if maybe his underware was to tight,one thing led to another and I shot him in the foot!green goo was seepin from his shoe,,the other 2 grabbed me and threw me in thier ride and we took off,,we flew around for awhile and then we landed in PIGION FORGE,TENN at a MOPAR convention,they took me out and tied me to a cane bottom chair and taped my eye lids OPEN so I couldn't shut them ,thus forceing me to have to look at all those damn MOPARS,and that one I shot in the foot got into a white 63 comet sorta like AUNT LOU and when he drove past me it looked alot like KEVIN our mopar/comet member,mean while I had slipped my ole trusty BARLOW pocket knief out and was whittiling my way loose...but about that time the alarm went off and I woke up,,,,so I don't know anymore...GLENDA said a dream like that was caused from eating a big bowl of ice cream,,drinking 4 beers and eatin a half of watermelon and a chili dog and getting up and going to bed,next year at PF,,i'm noticeing if KEVIN walks with a limp,if he does ,am asking him what they did with me..oh I had a lot of gas also..pop
pop/glenda

pro64

Post by pro64 »

Before everything is all said and done with PRO64, im going to make an appearance at this pigeon forge show. its going to take a bit but going to show up and meet all you guys 8)

waywillia7404

Post by waywillia7404 »

JL if you want to copy the flyer and take some copies to Mountain Breeze that will be great because Marilyn and I won't be able to go up until some time in October. Also any of you guys that will and can copy it and pass them out at any cruise-in will be great. Sorry it took me so long to get the flyer out. I could not get it to post so Ratical came thru and posted it for me. Again had a great time in PF and many thanks to Corky and Dave and everybody else that had a hand and was there. SEE YOU NEXT JUNE.
Wayne

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Wayne,IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO COPY THE FLIER I WILL BE GLADE YO DROP AT MT BREEZE BE CAREFUL AND BE SAFE UNTIL P/F. C U THEN ROLL COMETS. J L

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

Great job on the flyer Wayne, thanks for posting Ratical. Cant really make out the AAR in the group photo on the upper left, maybe you can blow it up and post it for me. :D I will try to make some copies (of the flyer) and pass them out whenever possible.

Pop, I always knew you dreamed about Mopars, but I'm more than a little worried if I am showing up in your dreams! Been wondering mhy my foot was hurting lately.
Careful your character's showing!

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

mopar 346 wrote:Great job on the flyer Wayne, thanks for posting Ratical. Cant really make out the AAR in the group photo on the upper left, maybe you can blow it up and post it for me. :D I will try to make some copies (of the flyer) and pass them out whenever possible.

Pop, I always knew you dreamed about Mopars, but I'm more than a little worried if I am showing up in your dreams! Been wondering mhy my foot was hurting lately.
KEVIN,my fine curly haired friend,there is a big difference between a dream and a nightmare,,you take care ,my friend POP
pop/glenda

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

popscomet wrote:
mopar 346 wrote:Great job on the flyer Wayne, thanks for posting Ratical. Cant really make out the AAR in the group photo on the upper left, maybe you can blow it up and post it for me. :D I will try to make some copies (of the flyer) and pass them out whenever possible.

KEVIN,my fine curly haired friend,there is a big difference between a dream and a nightmare,,you take care ,my friend POP

Go ahead and admit Pop you secretly love Mopars. Kinda like pulling the pigtails of the girl you like. :mrgreen:

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

NO NO NO ,do not love a MOPAR,in fact your the only MOPAR owner I like,,(don't ever get rid of AUNT LOU) and at times I question my sanity anyway.......I yanked GLENDA's pony tail when she was 14,one time ,when I 1st saw her,,but after she spun around with that left hand swinging,I manged to duck and jump back out of the way......that never happened again.......she did not like me when we 1st met,her dad said I was a hodlum,the black MC jacket and the hairslicked back and the horse shoe taps on my boots did not impress her at all,but I must have won her over,next april will be 48 yrs we been married...... :D :) pop
pop/glenda

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

She's a strong women.

As for the 48 years congrats to you, condolences to her.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

mopar 346 wrote:She's a strong women.

As for the 48 years congrats to you, condolences to her.
seems I've heard that before,,olPOP married up for sure !! :lol: :D :shock: pop
pop/glenda

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Pop sounds like you might have been in the lemonade again. I told you a little dab will do ya. Wayne the flyer looks great as usual, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!

caseville cyclone

Post by caseville cyclone »

GLENDA GLENDA GLENDA,congrats on 48 years,my wife and I will have 48 years this coming September!!! But when it comes to POP'S dreams I think you let him sniff too much exhaust through out those 48 years and as ROY would say JMO!!! Andy