Andy's Interior Install

Discussions about general body work and modifications
popscomet

Re: Andy's Interior Install

Post by popscomet »

POP has a 84 mecury capri,HO 5spd with a very healthy 5.0 that me and son built up over 20 yrs ago,,runs stout ,,I drove it to work a lot and messed around on the streets,,,I still have it....IT IS ABLAST at a red light!!! pop
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

caseville cyclone wrote:Thats a funny story POPS, I thought you were going to say that your son just nipped at the finish line. Andy
honest..some people thought that that wasn't at the races ....
pop/glenda

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Hey Andy....Don't let those 71 years hold you back. 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNsYKF8FvpQ

Jim

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Andy, if you click the second share link up from the bottom of the list, you can post the picture. Resize for message boards from there to.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

caseville cyclone

Post by caseville cyclone »

Jim,that racer will make anyone feel young. Also that is one WICKED Comet. Drive to drag strip,change tires,run high 9's,change tires and drive home. Andy

caseville cyclone

Stacey,are you trying to help me post pictures? Good, I need all the help I can get. I'm not using CHEVERTO that Mike (Lavron) suggested to use because every picture I tried to upload said the size was too big. The pictures I did upload,I had to go to another website to resize and then back to upload. I'm using postimage.com to copy pictures because you don't have to resize. I post on the Comet forum and the pictures are too small until you click on the picture. I also can't find out how to post multible pictures on one post. I have been waiting for my son to visit but he has been so busy! I'll eventually get it figured out. Thanks Andy

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Andy to post 2 or more pics at once use 2 tabs. at top left of your page click on the + to open a new tab, go to postimage on that tab, then just click back to the first tab where you have comet performance opened up do like you've been doing ,go back & get another pic code, Just click from tab to tab ,,one pic code at a time until you get all of your codes all pasted up like you want them with comments etc... . of course you can preview anytime to see each pic is where you want it before submitting.
Johno

caseville cyclone

Finally installed new new heater control plate and new knobs along with painted ash tray. Andy

caseville cyclone

Dashboard COMPLETE!!! Andy (Click on picture to enlarge until I can fiqure out how to post the right way)

\Image

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

It looks great Andy! :D :D

If you click on the little ''share'' box of the pic you want to post , a bunch of codes will pop up, click on the next to bottom code, it says ''Hotlinks for forums'', at the right of it will be a little blue icon,click on that. then you'll get a bigger pic like this;

When you click on that blue icon it should say ''copied'', then you are ready to come back to the forum & paste it like you've been doing.

Johno

caseville cyclone

THANKS JOHNO,that worked on my practice run. I'll post some final pictures of interior with the recovered seats. Andy

caseville cyclone

Dashboard complete,recovered seats are in,new seat belts installed,shifter cover installed,FINISHED interior YA!!! Andy (Thanks again JOHNO)

caseville cyclone

Time to move on to some new suspension work or should I say some upgrades. Andy

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

SPIFFY ,SPIFFY ,I think back yrs ago of mine when it was fresh redone....you did good !!....it's hard to beat all red int,I like that shifter sitting there all by itself ,,it all looks good...........POP
pop/glenda

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Looks SUPER Andy! 8)
Jim