newbie from VA

Let everyone know a little about yourself

Re: newbie from VA

Postby Glenn M. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:59 am

SASSY wrote:WOW!! Welcome!
Looking forward to hearing the story as to the why and how the car sat for so long,,,.
Fred

Car sat while I paid off 3 mortgages, countless credit cards, child support for 2, divorce proceedings, 30 years of working on the road, etc.
I'm guilty of not realizing the rapidity with which life passes by... :oops:
Glenn M.

Postby lavron » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:14 am

Glenn M. wrote:I'm guilty of not realizing the rapidity with which life passes by...

I can relate to that for sure :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
64 Comet 202 Sedan, I6, Offy Triples, Header, CAM, Dual Point Distributor, 4.11 - 8" Rear.
My first car, I have owned it since 1979!
Restoration/Upgrade on a BUDGET - Working on; 250-6, T-5, 8.8 LSD, MII, Air Ride - Whatever I do it will be awesome!
lavron
Site Admin

Postby popscomet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:29 pm

lavron wrote:
Glenn M. wrote:I'm guilty of not realizing the rapidity with which life passes by...

See Ya,
Mike

BOY,can't we all !!...as OL POP is going on 70 yrso...and have been outside today entertaining my 2yro grt grd son....life has zoomed by.....have been retired almost 10 yrs...but it's been fun !! 8) :lol: :wink:
pop/glenda
popscomet

Postby Glenn M. » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:18 am

popscomet wrote:
lavron wrote:

See Ya,
Mike

BOY,can't we all !!...as OL POP is going on 70 yrso...and have been outside today entertaining my 2yro grt grd son....life has zoomed by.....have been retired almost 10 yrs...but it's been fun !! 8) :lol: :wink:

OL POP - You're still a youngster. :D
I'm 72 and holding... :mrgreen:
Glenn M.

Postby popscomet » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:11 am

well,thank you for the youngster remark :) this 2yr grt grd son keeps ole pop hoppin,,he stays with us about half the time,,,which I'm alfor..he and I have a blast,,,someone told me ,,that a person is just as old as they feel or may act..I think that's how it was said..I think the key is to stay busy...and that I do,in fact I stay as busy as 3 cats in the same litter box.........thanks and good luck.pop
pop/glenda
popscomet

Postby fryedaddy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:54 am

how many miles is on your car? if its been sitting since 69,it must be low mileage, i like it

fryedaddy
fryedaddy

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself