Hello!

Let everyone know a little about yourself
Loner

Re: Hello!

Post by Loner »

I helped my father in law look for a 260 for his Falcon sprint years ago. There was a difference between the 260 and 289 on the in the bolt spacing for the motor mounts but I think this was for the early 260''s only. He finally figured out how to identify one by the castings under the value covers.
Hope this helps

Matt

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Loner wrote:I helped my father in law look for a 260 for his Falcon sprint years ago. There was a difference between the 260 and 289 on the in the bolt spacing for the motor mounts but I think this was for the early 260''s only. He finally figured out how to identify one by the castings under the value covers.
Hope this helps

Matt
that's a new one on OL POP.....I knew there was a difference on FE's from 64 and 65's,pertaining to motor mounts mounting holes
pop/glenda

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Hey, welcome aboard, Moses! I've been side-lined with computer problems for a couple of weeks. :roll: Finally got it straightened out and trying to catch up. Great to have you on board, and with TWO of them to play with, no less! Keep the pics coming, cause we love that. Before you get to far, you should start a build thread in the "model years" section rather than the "introduce yourself" section. That will make it easier for others to find your thread and follow it. I'll meet you in person at PF next week.
Jim

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Moses, welcome aboard. You're kinda in between Johnnie and I. I'm from Knoxville. Can't wait to meet you in Pigeon Forge. Great looking cars, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!