mercury fan in wv

Let everyone know a little about yourself
wvfarmboy

mercury fan in wv

Post by wvfarmboy »

love these old fords and mercs, love to talk cars.

poboyjo65

Re: mercury fan in wv

Post by poboyjo65 »

Welcome on! :D
Johno

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Welcome aboard! Do you have a Comet/Ford?
Jim

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

then you need to talk more......just what do you have a ford or mercury or both ? what you said don't say much......???.......POP
pop/glenda

wvfarmboy

Post by wvfarmboy »

popscomet wrote:then you need to talk more......just what do you have a ford or mercury or both ? what you said don't say much......???.......POP
thanks the ford hobby got out of hand years ago, if only i still had the ones that got away, mustangs from 64 all the way to 73 still have a 65 homemade hipo, and few outhers, got to missing my old 69 cyclone, found anouther, but work in progress, then comes my latest 68 montego, hunting parts for it, find myself wanting a big block, probly will settle for a 351w, and have a nice litle 62 comet s22, later wes w

wvfarmboy

Post by wvfarmboy »

Jims65cyclone wrote:Welcome aboard! Do you have a Comet/Ford? oh yes the hobby got outa hand love my fords
Jim

wvfarmboy

Post by wvfarmboy »

poboyjo65 wrote:Welcome on! :D
thanks

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

wvfarmboy wrote:
popscomet wrote:then you need to talk more......just what do you have a ford or mercury or both ? what you said don't say much......???.......POP
thanks the ford hobby got out of hand years ago, if only i still had the ones that got away, mustangs from 64 all the way to 73 still have a 65 homemade hipo, and few outhers, got to missing my old 69 cyclone, found anouther, but work in progress, then comes my latest 68 montego, hunting parts for it, find myself wanting a big block, probly will settle for a 351w, and have a nice litle 62 comet s22, later wes w
FORDS have always been out of hand for OL POP...I have so many right now that I can't keep them all running........from mustangs to comets to 60'sford trucks to 5.0's down to wife's show stopper 56 ford..so your in perfect company.....welcome .glad to have ya !! POP
pop/glenda

wvfarmboy

Post by wvfarmboy »

popscomet wrote:
wvfarmboy wrote:
FORDS have always been out of hand for OL POP...I have so many right now that I can't keep them all running........from mustangs to comets to 60'sford trucks to 5.0's down to wife's show stopper 56 ford..so your in perfect company.....welcome .glad to have ya !! POP
tell mea about your 56ford

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

FARMBOY,go to SHOWING OFF and scroll down to PIC'S OF POP'S COMET,,PAGE 4 and 5...more pic's are coming of the 56 as soon as DWAYNE {my son} can get the time to take them and send them to JOHN,,, THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST !.........OL POP is a die hard in the wool ford fan...and have been ever since I started going to the bath room by myself.....98% of the time,,ford owners are the nicest and most respectable persons you'll ever know !!....jmo....{but it's the one I go on }
pop/glenda