FNG from Florida

Let everyone know a little about yourself
RTI

FNG from Florida

Post by RTI »

Hi everyone I'm a retired firefighter from St.Pete Fl. And the excited owner of my second 65 Comet in my lifetime. My first comet was my high school car back in 74. 1965 Light blue hardtop 289hp 4spd, with sky high shackles in the rear( what were we thinking). Today I'm enjoying the possibilities of what my second 65 will turn out like. She is a gray blue convertible with a handful of issues to work through and correct. I'm looking forward to speaking with any of you in my quest for the obscure parts I will need. Thank you for your help in advance. Tom

poboyjo65

Re: FNG from Florida

Post by poboyjo65 »

Welcome on Tom! :D
Johno

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

RTI wrote:Today I'm enjoying the possibilities of what my second 65 will turn out like.
Hopefully it won't have sky high shackles :roll: :P Yes I remember those days as well eve though that was before my time :roll:

Welcome on, we need pictures :? :P

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Hey, another black sheep owner in the Gunshine state. Welcome aboard. We're practically neighbors. And this has been some fine drop-top cruising weather. We've put several hundred miles on ours this week. I hope to see you somewhere on the peninsula.

Stacey
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.