FNG from Florida

Let everyone know a little about yourself
RTI

FNG from Florida

Post by RTI »

Hi everyone I'm a retired firefighter from St.Pete Fl. And the excited owner of my second 65 Comet in my lifetime. My first comet was my high school car back in 74. 1965 Light blue hardtop 289hp 4spd, with sky high shackles in the rear( what were we thinking). Today I'm enjoying the possibilities of what my second 65 will turn out like. She is a gray blue convertible with a handful of issues to work through and correct. I'm looking forward to speaking with any of you in my quest for the obscure parts I will need. Thank you for your help in advance. Tom

Jims65cyclone

Re: FNG from Florida

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Welcome aboard, Tom! I, too, am on my second 65 Cyclone, my first being when I was in high school back in 70. I sold it in 73 when I got married. Wish I'd never sold it, but that's the result of being young and dumb. :roll: Finally got a replacement in 2014. :D This is a great place to be for all the help and advice you need. Let's see some pics of what you've got. We love 'em. Here's a link to some pics of my first Comet. http://www.cometcentral.com/forum/viewt ... f=1&t=7410
Jim