Newest Member Intro

Let everyone know a little about yourself
My63S22

Re: Newest Member Intro

Post by My63S22 »

poboyjo65, thank you for welcoming me here. The pictures I have of my car are on my IPhone. I use my tablet to get online. I have a computer but it is old and slow! It locks up all the time so I basically leave it alone. If I need help with one of my devices I either go to the phone store or find a young person. Michael

My63S22

Post by My63S22 »

poboyjo65, thank you for welcoming me here. The pictures I have of my car are on my IPhone. I use my tablet to get online. I have a computer but it is old and slow! It locks up all the time so I basically leave my alone. If I need help with one of my devices I either go to the phone store or find a young person. Michael

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Welcome aboard, Michael! :D Plenty of help here, free for the asking. Hope you and Pop get to meet up. He'll be the one wearin' a hat that looks like he's been using it for a seat cushion. :lol: :lol: Plan on a couple of days, though, 'cause when Pop gets wound up tellin' tales, it can take a while. We missed him at PF this year. It actually got quiet a couple of times. :lol: Seriously, Pop's a fount of information on most anything sporting a blue oval. Again, welcome aboard!
Jim

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Jims65cyclone wrote:Welcome aboard, Michael! :D Plenty of help here, free for the asking. Hope you and Pop get to meet up. He'll be the one wearin' a hat that looks like he's been using it for a seat cushion. :lol: :lol: Plan on a couple of days, though, 'cause when Pop gets wound up tellin' tales, it can take a while. We missed him at PF this year. It actually got quiet a couple of times. :lol: Seriously, Pop's a fount of information on most anything sporting a blue oval. Again, welcome aboard!
Jim
thank you JIM,don't know if I will wear the PF hat or not,GLENDA will have to the bank and get it of their vault,it's guarded :lol: :lol: :shock: if all goes well,we'll meet saturday night at a sonic cruise …few miles from each other's house,,POP is looking forward to it everytime I leave my house before I return,I hope to make a new friend and to meet another FORD person is even better....hope to be back at PF next year,,,,thanks again !!! pop
pop/glenda

rhead63s22

Post by rhead63s22 »

I am a school teacher in Northern BC

Just bought a 63 S-22 Convertible 260 (Canadian car).

Have lots of questions - decoding data plate/vin codes/body tag....

Am familiar with Falcons, owned a 63 and a 60 Frontenac, so not entirely new territory, but it has been a while since I have had an early 60's Ford product.....

I need rockers (rusty) and quarters (been repaired previously), car pretty solid otherwise. Will restore. I do need wheels. Car originally gold/gold with white top.

Need a S22 front fender plastic insert.....

This car shows 37xxx miles, could well be original. Discovered the car two houses down from where I live (!) where was stored 5 years, after being bought out of a barn where it sat for 22 years. Originally a Duncan BC car, I am told.

Confused about interior, as looks like Falcon upholstery - but might have been redone at some point - unless Canadian cars looked different.

Info on these cars will be appreciated.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

HEY,OL POP met up with this guy my63s22, last night at a sonic cruise,,nice guy, I lined him out a few places to spend his Saturday nights every month,,,,we don't live but just a short distance apart...always nice to make a new friend,,even better he owns another comet......and another FORD product....it says a lot when you replace the F with an l and it spells LORD !!!! kinds hard to argue the point ,HUH ? :lol: 8) have a great day....POP
pop/glenda