Pics of Pops Comet

Upload pictures of your Comets and Projects to share with everyone.

Re: Pics of Pops Comet

Postby popscomet » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:47 pm

THANKS !!..next time I put it on the lift,,if I think of it,,will take pic's....bottom is like the top...slick looking with all the powder coating and stainless steel fastners.....as far as the truck..it's just a good ole ride that I've had for yrs,,,I drive it mostly daily......thanks again for the kind words.....raceing season will be over by the end of the month ...then it's full bore on the pro-street comet,,as it has been sitting waiting on it's turn in the shop for at least 23 yrs...that's how long ago I started that project....OL POP has been doing stuff for many yrs....I just don't mention it or talk much about it,,,it's always me and son !......good luck to all
pop/glenda
popscomet

Re: Pics of Pops Comet

Postby popscomet » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:17 am

BY the way,POP don't post pic's,,,,but my son and johnboy are friends on FB,,son sends them to john and JOHN puts them on here...thanks goes out to john......and concerning that pic of me and GLENDA, and what was said about her being my reason for smiling...well the 1st time I ever saw her ,I was 16 yrso,,,she brought a smile oughta me and I ain't stop grinning since :wink: :D :) ,in that pic is a 53 yr grin 8) ...thanks pop :wink: :D :)
pop/glenda
popscomet

Previous

Return to Showing Off