mystery 65

Upload pictures of your Comets and Projects to share with everyone.
poboyjo65

mystery 65

Post by poboyjo65 »

After the rain let up today I drove my comet up to the local cruz in on the court square. since only 30 min was left for the thing to be over & with all the rain I didn't think there would be many cars there ,much less another comet so I left the camera at home. As soon as I got there I had to turn around & go back home to get it because there was a beautiful red 65 cyclone sitting there. got a few pics of it ,owner wasn't around so I went to sign up & get some 50-50 tickets before they drew one. by the time I looked back over there it was gone! :shock: Damn these 65s are fast!!! :lol: I was going to invite him to the site :|

Johno

popscomet

Re: mystery 65

Post by popscomet »

WAS a nice one for sure,noticed it has been on a power tour........pop
pop/glenda

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

John;some lady is stealing your COMET!!! The red CYCLONE has Commiefornia plates!!! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Pop I thought of your car when I saw that power tour sticker. Roy it's cali tag in front & tenne in the back. that girl aint no lady she is run around Sue. she runs around putting her phone number in all the cool cars. :lol:
Johno

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

Yes that red Cyclone has very early comiefornia plate in front. wonder if he has the complete set. they are worth a few $$ to a Ca owner. Mine are early like that one. :D
Too bad you missed the owner.
Ron

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

He's got the grill like I'm planning mine, except I want about an inch of black on either side between the corral and the polished ribs. 8)
Jim

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

His grill is the way they came I think but you & I have the same thinking on the black,same amount of black all way around . this one on my car is actually a spare grill that I wanted to see how solid black would look, I'll do the good one later.
Johno